we are happy to announce that the 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 is now open. You can apply easily for the Melbourne scholarship Funded by the Australian government. The Australian Melbourne University offers 600 graduates scholarships. All domestic and International students are eligible to study free in Australia Masters/MPhil, Doctoral Degree. They are offering fully funded scholarships in Australia. It means the University cover all of your expenses including tuition fees, fees, house accommodation, healthcare, and food.
It is the most prestigious scholarship in Australia. All International & National Students are eligible to apply for the Melbourne scholarships. Both Males & Females are eligible to apply for the Melbourne scholarships. The Main good thing is that you don’t need to separate the application required. You get admission offer Melbourne university. You are automatically selected for this scholarship.
There is no application fee. You just find the right scholarship. The university was founded in 1853. Roundabout 45,000 students more than 12,000 international students from 130 different countries study. It is the second oldest university. The Academic Ranking Melbourne University places 38th in the world. Melbourne university ranked sixth in the world according to the 2022 QS Graduate Rankings.
Details About 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Melbourne
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Eligible Nationality: National & International
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Please visit to find all courses
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
Duration of Melbourne Scholarship
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
- Tuition Fee
- Health insurance
- Free travel and accommodation
- Free Airfare
- Monthly Stipend of $30,600/year
University of Melbourne Courses
The University of Melbourne offered Masters, MPhil, and Ph.D. degree programs such as:
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Eligibility Criteria for 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
- The interested applicant should be an Australian national or International (citizen of any country).
- The candidate must have completed his 16-year education (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible to apply for the scholarship in the Australian universities for MS/MPhil degree programs.
- Interested students must have completed an 18-year education (Master’s degree) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible.
- The candidate must have completed his/her research work in the final year.
- He or she must have good medical health.
- Academic Resume or Cv
- Academic Documents ( transcripts/degrees/
- Statement of Purpose
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Abstract of previous research
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Additional documents
The University of Melbourne 600 Graduate Scholarships 2023 is 31 October 2022.
How to Apply for 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
- Step 1: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 2: Choose your course
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation
To apply visit our official website: