The Students who want to study abroad on scholarships can now apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarships 2O22. Application calls are open to apply for the scholarships at the Canadian University of Dubai. These applications are open for the year 2022. Students can pursue their Undergraduate and Masters’s Degrees at the Canadian University of Dubai. Many Scholarships are proposed to the students.
Students from all across the world are eligible for these scholarships. These scholarships are partially funded by the Canadian University. Half of the tuition fees will be covered under these scholarships programs. This University is giving many awards to International Students. The purpose of the Canadian University is to promote the recruitment of high academic achievers. These scholarships are provided to extraordinary students who have excellent academic records.
Canadian University was founded in 2006. This is a private institution of higher education and is located in Dubai UAE. This educational institution is providing a gateway for International Students to get educational opportunities at low costs. This University is providing Canadian education and it is also respecting the culture and values of the UAE. This University also provided extracurricular activities to students. More details about Canadian University of Dubai Scholarships.
Details About Academic Excellence Scholarships 2O22
- Host Country: UAE
- Host Institute: Canadian University Dubai
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate and Masters’s degrees
- Deadline: The deadline for the fall semester is July 1st, 2022 and for the spring semester is 20th December 2022.
Scholarships offered by the CUD
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Special Need Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
To apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarship, the following criteria are required.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- The language required to apply for the Canadian University of Dubai is English.
- Students should be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Scholarships provided for the fall semester are accepted for one year.
- Students should have to maintain their CGPA to continue the scholarship.
- Scholarships are granted for only credit-bearing courses.
- Scholarships rewarded for the spring semester are accepted for one semester only.
- Scholarships will not be accepted for the summer semester.
- A tuition fee waiver is provided
- The tuition fee reduction is up to 40%. To continue for the 50% scholarship students have to
obtain a 99% result.
How to Apply for Academic Excellence Scholarships 2O22
To apply for the Canadian University Scholarships, students have to email their application form to the university along with all required documents and information.