The Applications from the Japanese government are open for the 300 ADB Japan Scholarship 2022. ADB is an Asian Development Bank scholarship provided to International students. The students who want to complete their Master’s degree program are eligible to apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship. This is the greatest fully-funded opportunity for International Students to study in Japan. The ADB Scholarship covers all the expenses of students for two years.
There is no application fee required for the ADB Japan Scholarship. Many countries offer ADB scholarships. Students can apply in any country. Every year, ADB is providing 300 Scholarships to International Students to pursue their higher education. This is the highest-paid scholarship provided to International Students. Almost all academic majors and fields are available under this scholarship.
ADB Japan Scholarship is provided at the University of Tokyo. It is a Public Research University located in Tokyo, Japan. This University was founded in 1877. This is the oldest and top leading university in Japan. It ranked 1 st in Asia and Japan and ranked 26th among the world-class universities. Thousands of International Students are currently studying in Japan. More details about the ADB Scholarship in Japan are discussed below.
Details About 300 ADB Japan Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Japan
- Announcer Institute: University of Tokyo, Japan
- Degree offered: Master’s degree
- Category: Fully funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2022
Available major fields 300 ADB Japan Scholarship 2022
- Science and Technology
- Business and Management
- Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy
Following benefits are provided to International Students under ADB Scholarship Program.
- Full tuition fee waivers
- Monthly subsistence allowance, housing is also included.
- Books and instructional materials
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
To apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship, students have to follow the following criteria.
- Candidates should be from ADB borrowing member countries and Japanese ODA scholarship eligible countries.
- Students should not have dual citizenship in any country.
- Students should have applied for the desired course in the designated institute.
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master's degree.
- Applicants should have 2 years of working experience.
- Good at the English Language
- The age of applicants must not be more than 35 years.
- Students should have good health.
- Candidates should be agreed to return and work in their home country.
- Students should not have close relatives in ADB.
- Students should not be already enrolled in Graduate Degree Program.
List of Eligible Countries
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
How To Apply 300 ADB Japan Scholarship 2022
To apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship, first of all, students have to search for the supervisor of their related research work, then wait for acceptance from the supervisor. After that student has to apply for the ADB Scholarship to full full-time Master’s degree program.