The Good News for students who want to study abroad can now apply for the America University in Cairo AUC Fully Funded Fellowships 2022. Application calls are open for all International Students. This Fellowship is provided to the new students and it is also provided to the continuing Graduates who have outstanding academic performance, depending upon the availability of allotted funds for a given fellowship award. This Fellowship is a Fully funded Program provided to International Students. All the expenses of students are covered under the AUC Fellowship Program.
The AUC Fellowship Program has two types of Fellowships. One is Institutional and the other is Sponsored. Institutional Fellowship is funded by the University while Sponsored Fellowships are funded by the private endowment and donors. The institutional award is given usually for one semester but students can apply for the renewal of Fellowship to demonstrate their financial needs. This Fellowship Program is a highly competitive award. Both types of Fellowships are given to high-achieving students. University provides Fellowship on the basis of both financial needs and academic merit. The students who want full-time Graduate study are preferred for this Fellowship Program.
This Fellowship Program is one of the best opportunities for International Students. During the winter semester, Graduate admittance is not available. This Fellowship provides a chance to academically qualified and economically deserving students to boost their knowledge and contribute to the accomplishments of socially related outcomes. The students are selected for this Fellowship Program by a Selection Committee. Each application is completely evaluated by the Selection Committee. Students are selected by the committee based on academic performance, the circumstances of applicants, and demand for the Fellowship Program. More details about the AUC Fellowship are given below.
Details About AUC Fully Funded Fellowships 2022
- Host Country: America
- Announcer University: American University in Cairo
- Degree level: Graduate and new students
- Fellowship Category: Fully funded
- Deadline: Open
The Following criteria are needed to be fulfilled by the Applicants.
- All International Students are eligible to apply for the AUC Fellowship.
- Students who are admitted to full-time courses and have excellent academic records are preferred for this Fellowship.
- Applicants who are admitted with the remedial English language requirements can apply for this Fellowship.
- For continuing Graduates, a CGPA of 3.2 or higher is required to be eligible for the Fellowship.
- Students who are admitted to achieve certain grades in one or more program graduate courses are eligible.
Financial Coverage AUC Fully Funded Fellowships 2022
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance
- Laptop computer
- Local Transportation
- Two airfare tickets per year economy class
- Graduate diploma pursuing students are not applicable for institutional fellowships
- Students of Master of Engineering and Master in Computing can not apply for institutional fellowships.
- Non-degree students are not able for institutional Fellowships.
- AUC community members (faculty/staff/dependent) cannot get benefits from the Fellowship.
- Graduate students found in violation of academic morality will be automatically executed non-eligible for Fellowship support.
- The Graduate admission application must be submitted before the two weeks Fellowship deadline.
- International students may be eligible for a monthly housing accommodation in the AUC occupancies at AUC New Cairo Campus, based on financial needs.
How To Apply AUC Fully Funded Fellowships 2022
To apply for the AUC Fellowship Program, students have to visit the official website and submit the application form there.