Do you want to research and study in Canada? Now the application is open to apply for the Banting Postdoctoral scholarship in Canada 2022. Here is the biggest invitation provided by the Canadian Institute of Health and Research for eligible and interested students. They are currently accepting applications from the students and providing funding for national and international candidates who really want to contribute to the growth of the country, such as economic, scientific, research-based growth, and social.
Banting Postdoctoral Scholarship in Canada 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students around the world. The scholarship is worth $70,000 per year for two years. Every year, 70 new 2-year scholarships will be awarded annually and distributed equally across Canada’s three Federal agencies, such as The Canadian Institute of Health Research, NSERC (National Science & engineering Council), and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).
The aim of the Banting Postdoctoral Scholarship is to engage international and Canadian researchers in one place. Through this best research-intensive carrier, the Postdoctoral talent is built for the leadership potential making them future Research leaders who will contribute to the growth of the country. Applicants of international, Canadian, or Permanent resident can also apply for Banting Postdoctoral Scholarship.
Details About Banting Postdoctoral scholarship in Canada 2022
- Host Country: Canada
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institutions: Host Institutes (Canadian and Foreign Universities, affiliated research hospitals, colleges, and non-profits with strong research mandate & capacity)
- Number of Scholarships: 70 Scholarships are awarded Annually
- Language: You can be taught courses in English
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 21 September 2022
The main objective of the Banting Postdoctoral scholarship in Canada 2022
- Candidate develops their leadership qualities
- You can attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent
- This will make you the research leader for the future.
Banting Postdoctoral scholarship provides the following benefits for the applicants
- The applicant will receive up to $70,000 per year for two years
- Every year, 70 Fellowships/Scholarships are awarded
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Health Research
- Natural Sciences or Engineering
- Social Sciences and/or Humanities
- Foreign Citizens are eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants having international nationality can apply
- Applicants have Canadian or Permanent residents can also apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must have completed a Ph.D. or Equivalent or Health Professional Degree to be eligible inclusively between Sep 15, 2018, and September 30, 2022.
- Student who have not completed their degree so they have to provide the previous DMC before 15 October 2022
- If the applicant has more than one Ph.D. or Ph.D. Equivalent or health professional degree, the eligibility window applies to the most recent degree
How to apply For Banting Postdoctoral scholarship in Canada 2022
Only eligible and interested candidates can apply for this Banting Postdoctoral Scholarship in Canada. You can complete your application by following these steps:
- Contact your desired host institution or supervisor
- Need to create CCV and link to ResearchNet application
- Confirm your eligibility
- Start a ResearchNet application
- Register for Canadian common CV (CCV) Accounts & ResearchNet
- Identify an area of Research
- Identify participants
- Enter degree detail
- Identify referees
- Enter proposal info and supporting documents
- Preview application materials
- Consent and Submit the application
- Ensure your attached documents meet presentation standards
For more information, visit the official website of the Banting Postdoctoral Scholarship in Canada 2022.