BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 is a fantastic opportunity for the students seeking to get their Master’s degree in one of the best Universities in European countries. The BI the international scholarship is specially designed for those students who have an excellent record in academic years. This scholarship is provided to both students of Norway as well as international students. For achieving this scholarship program, students from all over the world can apply. Further, evaluating the future routes of growth, graduates from worldwide should attentively consider engaging themselves in that program.
Now the passion for studying in Europe is not only a dream but it is attainable by these funded scholarships. The Norwegian businesses school is providing many opportunities for the students to explore the world. This is the best chance for the students to develop their career curriculum and help students to reach the highest level in the professional world. Bai Norwegian Business school is the largest in Norway and the second-largest school in Europe.
It has a total of four campuses and the main campus is located in Oslo. The University has vast staff members. The BI presidential scholarship is fully funded. The quality education and upgraded skills make students highly competitive. These skills may help the students to get a job in their field of interest. Faculty in this business school is highly talented and students from all over the world can get benefit from them. The Faculty of BI business school is regarded as one of the best research faculty in Europe. Further details about this scholarship are as below.
BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 Details
- Course Of Study: Master
- Host Institute: BI Norwegian business school
- Host Country: Norway
- Time Duration: one year
- The number of scholarships: 20 scholarships for international students and 10 scholarships for Norway students.
- Scholarship Category: Fully funded
Courses offered under BI Presidential Scholarship 2022
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
Apply Here OPF Jobs 2022 Overseas Pakistani Foundation
Benefits of BI Scholarship
YBI scholarship provides many benefits to the students that are given below.
- It covers the full tuition fees of the students.
- Provided monthly allowances.
- Accommodation expenses.
Check This EDX Free Online Courses 2022
To apply for a BI scholarship a candidate must fulfill the following criteria.
- Language required: English
- Eligible countries: All countries
- Candidates should have a GPA of A on the ETCS scale.
- Students who are enrolled in BIs sivilokonom the program can apply for a scholarship in 3 rd year.
- BI scholarship is for all the Master’s students of science.
- Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not eligible for scholarships.
Also, Check This UNICEF Free Online Courses 2022
- Copy of passport
- Motivation letter
- Financial plan
- English proficiency and international test.
- Scholarship letter
Apply Here UK Government Free Online Courses 2022
The application submission deadline is1 March 2022.
Also, Apply Here UNDP Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
How To Apply BI Presidential Scholarship 2022
To apply for the BI scholarship students, have to visit the application portal and fill in the required information to create an account. Upload all the required documents there. Then review and send their applications. For more information visit the official link.