We are happy to announce the Chevening Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications for the class of 2023 from August 2, 2022. All international students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Chevening scholarship enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree program in UK different universities. Now you can apply for the masters and MPhil degree programs under the Chevening Scholarship program. The Chevening scholarship program will cover all the subjects. The requirements for the scholarship are very easy. Don’t miss this opportunity, now you can apply quickly.
This scholarship offers 12,000 master’s courses of your choice at over 150 Top different UK higher education institutions. There is no restriction on courses at UK Universities. 18,00 students will be selected from all over the world to study free in the UK. They offered a fully funded paid scholarship. It will cover all your expenses including Meals, Airfare, Accommodation, Tuition Fee, Visas, Books, Health insurance, Allowance, and any other fee.
Chevening is the one of Top scholarships in the UK for international students. Each year many students from different countries apply for this scholarship. Both Males & Females are eligible to apply for a Chevening scholarship. There is no Age limit for the Chevening scholarship. The scholarship will open date August 2022, and the closing date on 2, November 2022. More information about the Chevening scholarship is given in below.
Details About Chevening Scholarship 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded From UK Government
- No. of Scholarships: 1800
- Opening Date: 2nd August 2022
- Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
For Applying Scholarship is a competitive and challenging process.
You will study in the UK For 1 year. Important News is for you that Now the United Kingdom is offering 2 Years of Post Graduate Study Work Permit.
- A Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- Departure Allowance
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
- The cost of one Visa Application
Tips for Chevening Scholarship Courses
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 eligible Master’s Courses at over 150 Top UK different higher education institutions.
- An application must list at least Three Courses.
- All Courses are one-year programs.
- Find more about eligible courses for Chevening
Important Tips: Please apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
Chevening Partner Universities
You can choose any Chevening Partner University
They Offered over 160 countries.
Eligible Types Of Work Experience
Candidates have two years of work experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening are given in below ;
- Part-time employment
- Full-time Employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Eligibility Criteria For Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship eligible for you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Two years of work experience.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply for three courses and have received an unconditional offer from one.
You are not eligible if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship
- Refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country.
- Have previously received any scholarship in the UK for the master’s program, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
Required Document for Chevening Scholarship
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
- Motivation Letter
- Unconditional offer from the selected university
- Two reference letters (Guidance on Reference Letters)
- Educational certificates (if any)
Example of Interview Question for Chevening scholarship
- Why am I interested in Chevening?
- Why do I want to study in the United Kingdom?
- Why did I choose my course of study?
- My Short term and long-term professional goals.
- Why do I consider myself a leader?
- How will my country benefit from my experience?
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2023
To Apply for a scholarship visit the Official Website of the Chevening Scholarship
Follow these 5 Steps to apply for the Chevening Scholarship.
- GUIDANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- RESEARCH MASTER’S COURSES
- WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
- APPLICATION TIMELINE