Applications for Commonwealth Fully Funded scholarships 2023 are now open. All international students from 42 countries are eligible to apply for Commonwealth scholarships. The scholarship is offering Masters and PhD degree programs. The Commonwealth is offering fully funded scholarships to all international students from 42 countries to study in the UK. It means the UK government will cover all of your expenses including fees, tuition fees, meals, accommodation, insurance, and health and will give you a monthly stipend.
The Commonwealth selects 200 participants each year to study in the UK. The Commonwealth scholarship application process is online. There are no application fees for applying for Commonwealth scholarships. You can now apply easily and for free. The deadline for applying for Commonwealth scholarships is 18 OCT 2022.
The duration of scholarships for Masters 1 year and for PhD 3 years. 28,500 scholarships have been granted fully funded by the UK government in 1959. Applicants can apply with the nominating agency in your country But can not apply directly. More information about Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 is given in below with details.
Details About Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: 56 Countries
- Finance: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 18th October 2022
Commonwealth scholarships will cover all of your expenses. There are the following benefits given.
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of 1,236 pounds per month or 1,516 pounds per month
- Warm clothing allowance
- Round Airfare Tickets
- If you have children and are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, a child allowance of £529 per month for the first child, and £131 per month for the second
- Applicants must be permanent residency
- By October 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Applicants must have all the necessary required documents.
- For more information visit the official website.
There are 42 countries eligible to apply for Commonwealth scholarships.
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
How To Apply For Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
The application process for scholarships is online.
Applications must be made using the CSC’s system online for application.
Candidates must apply to one of the below-nominating agencies otherwise you can not apply directly.