Here’s big news for learners from all over the world. Concordia University has announced the fall Concordia University Scholarship 2022 intake for the students. This University ranked among the top Universities of Canada. The scholarship is fully funded. Candidates can apply for Bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., diploma, and certificate programs. There is no need for IELTS/TOFEL for Concordia University. These English language tests are canceled due to the Covid-19.
Concordia University offers more than 600 study programs for international students and Canadian students at Concordia University. Almost 35,000 International students attend University and 220,000 alumni live around and world. Concordia scholarships are accessible for almost every field of study. This University is providing quality education to international students at affordable costs. Also, there’s a great chance for international students to explore the country.
Students have a great opportunity to get scholarships at Concordia University. Candidates can apply for scholarships such as the Concordia University merit scholarship and other Financial Resources. The acceptance rate at Concordia University is 78.2%. Therefore, it is easy to get a scholarship at Concordia University. More details about Concordia University are given below.
Details About Concordia University Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institute: Concordia University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., diploma, and certificates
- Financial Coverage: fully funded
Read More About: Scholarships In New Zealand Without IELTS 2022
Level Of Interest
- Undergraduate: can apply for bachelor and certificate
- Graduate: can apply for Master& specialized graduate diploma
- Post Graduate: can apply for Ph.D., diploma, and certificate
Please Visit GOIIES Scholarships 2022 in Ireland Fully Funded
Concordia University offered fields of study for undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD
- Administration and Management sciences
- Arts and Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Health Sciences
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Life Science
- Literature and languages
- Theology and Religious sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Science and Computer Science
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
- Social Science and Social Action
- Teaching and Education science
- Social Sciences
Candidates must meet the following criteria to get a scholarship at Concordia University.
- The candidate must be an international student or a Canadian student.
- Candidates must enroll full-time in a study program throughout their studies at Concordia University.
- No need for IELTS and TOFEL due to Covid-19.
Apply Here WHO Free Online Courses 2022
Benefits of Concordia University Scholarship 2022
- The Concordia University presidential scholarship covers the full tuition fee, books, room
expenses, and board.
- The Concordia scholarship is up to $10,000 in 21-22 for graduates and undergraduates.
- A doctoral scholarship is up to $14,000 per year.
- The Concordia merit scholarship is valued at $10,000.
Please Check Scholarship In Italy 2022 University Of Pavia
The following documents are required for the Concordia University scholarship.
- A resume or CV
- Passport for international students
- Verified previous degrees
- Recommendation letter
- Acceptance letter for graduates
- Research proposal for doctoral
- English language proficiency letter
Apply Here UNDP Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
The last date to apply for Concordia University in Canada is 1st February 2022.
Apply Here British Council Free Online Courses 2022
How to Apply For Concordia University Scholarship 2022
To apply for the Concordia University candidate have to visit the official website of the University. The application process is all online. Fill the application form online and submit all the required documents. For more information please visit the official websites.