The applications are now open for the Center of Genomic Regulation CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2022. This is a great opportunity for International students to apply for the Bachelor’s and Master’s internship programs. Students having Bachelor’s degrees in biological sciences, Physics, Biophysics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and other related subjects are eligible to apply for this Master’s fellowship program 2022. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this program. Interns holding this internship will be awarded a monthly stipend for the time period of the internship.
Students can apply for the Bachelor’s and Master’s internship to an official subject of their choice. All candidates must have good English spoken and written skills. The students are encouraged to actively engage in scientific and social activities of their chosen subject. Students also have regular meetings with their supervisors. Through this Bachelor’s and Master’s internship program, students will get benefits from an international scientific environment.
This is an integrated training program that includes access to state of art, lectures, seminars, specialized scientific and technological courses, compulsory skills training, and social activities. CRG International internship program encourages highly motivated and outstanding students to get internships at CRG. More details about this internship program are given below.
Details About CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2022
- Host Country: Spain, Barcelona
- Organization: CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation)
- Duration: 320 working hours (40 hours/ week)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th March 2022.
Labs at CRG for Internships
- DIERSEN Lab – Memory Engrams | Single-Cell multiome | Down Syndrome | Alzheimer’s Disease | Neuronal Networks | Brain Clearing
- GEBAUER Lab – RNA Binding Protein | mRNA Translation | Cancer | Melanoma | Stress | Unconventional RBPs | Metastasis | Senescence
- LEHNER Lab – Genomics | Deep Mutagenesis | Machine Learning | Allostery | Cancer | Amyloids | Computational Biology | Clinical Genetics
- MAURER Lab – mRNA Localization | Neuronal Transport | Motor Proteins | RNA binding proteins | Single-
Molecule Imaging | Protein & RNA Biochemistry | Biophysics
- RUPRECHT Lab – Cell Migration | Cytoskeleton | Morphogenesis | Mechanobiology | Biophysics | Microscopy
- SEBÉ-PEDRÓS Lab – Evolution | Cell Type Programs | Symbiosis | Comparative Genomics | Single-Cell Biology | Environmental Genomics | Biodiversity
- STROUSTRUP Lab – Aging Physiology | Complex Systems | Modelling | CRISPR | Functional Genomics
- VELTEN Lab – Single-Cell Transcriptomic | CRISPR Screens | Hematopoiesis | Gene Regulation
- WEGHORN Lab – Cancer Genomics | Somatic Mutation Analysis | Population Genetics | Selection Inference | Mutation Models | Statistical Testing
Benefits CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2022
The benefits of this internship are given below.
- A monthly stipend of €600 will be provided to the students for the duration of their thesis.
- Students have a chance to research under great supervision.
- Barcelona public transport ticket for two months.
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
- Biomedical Research
Internship Duration And Dates
320 Working Hours (40 hours/Week), distributed over 2 months from June/July up to September 2022.
Eligibility Criteria CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2022
To apply for the CRG Bachelor and Masters internship program students have to fill the following criteria.
- All international students can apply for this internship program.
- Candidates must have Bachelors’s degree in a related field.
- Students must have good English spoken and written skills.
Following documents are required for this internship program.
- Reference letter
- Motivational letter
- Official Transcripts
How To Apply For CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2022
Candidates must register themselves through an online system. All application process is online. Candidates are required to fill out the application form with all required information and submit it carefully. For more information, you can visit the official website of CRG.