Tsinghua University CSC Scholarships in China 2022 is one of the best opportunities for international students. The application calls are now open for the Tsinghua University scholarship. Applicants who want to pursue their Master’s and doctoral degrees are encouraged to apply for the CSC scholarship program. These scholarships are fully funded scholarships in china as well as partially funded. The Chinese government has set up different scholarships for international students to promote mutual understanding, exchanges, and cooperation in various fields between China and other countries.
The Chinese government has set up a series of scholarships to sponsor International students, teachers, and scholars to pursue their research at Chinese universities. CSC stands for China Scholarship Council, entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the people’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of the Chinese Government Scholarship Program. These scholarships will cover a lot of majors and fields. Each field has a different application channel.
CSG scholarship holders are strictly reviewed according to the regulations. The annual review is based on academic performance, learning attitude, attendance, the student conducts, rewards, and punishment. During the scholarship time period, if the students successfully pass the annual review then they are eligible to receive the scholarship in the following year. Otherwise, the scholarship will be terminated. The number of students applying for Tsinghua University is very limited and applications through this university are highly competitive. More details about CSC scholarships are given below.
Details About CSC Scholarships in China 2022
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Tsinghua University
- Scholarship Category: Both fully and partially funded
- Degrees Offered: Master and PhD
- Deadline: Open
Eligibility Criteria CSC Scholarships in China 2022
To apply for Tsinghua University CSC scholarship, candidates have to follow the following criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of a country other than the Chinese Republic countries.
- Students must be in good health both mentally and physically.
- Applicant must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree if applying for Master’s program. The age of a student should be under 35 years for a Master’s degree.
- Applicant must be a holder of an excellent Master’s degree when applying for a doctoral degree program. The Age of a student should be under 40 years for a Ph.D. degree program.
- Candidates must have passed the HSK (level 4) when applying for Chinese taught postgraduate program.
- Candidates must be pre-admitted by the University and recommended by the University for a scholarship.
Following benefits are provided to students under CSC scholarships.
Fully-funded scholarship covers
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
A partially funded scholarship will cover one of the above expenses.
- ID photo
- Scan copy of Passport (information page)
- Diploma and certificates of the highest education
- Transcript of the highest education
- A study plan or research proposal
- Two recommendations letters
- A photocopy of Foreign or Physical examination
- Non-criminal record report
- Valid language qualification certificate
- Other supporting documents
Also, check this Jobs In Pakistan 2022 Ministry of Defense -Latest Advertisement
How to Apply For CSC Scholarships in China 2022
Applicants have to complete the online application on the CSC website. All required documents should be submitted. This University selects the students on the basis of recommendations of the previous school or department. For more information, visit the official website of Tsinghua University.