The Czech government scholarship 2023 is open to all students who are eligible for non-EU student, who wants to study abroad. For Students who are unable to afford tuition, the Czech Government has implemented this program. Students can apply online and receive a scholarship based on the percentage. The application requires that the applicant is an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a high school program, continuing their studies at a university or other recognized higher education institution. The Czech Government Scholarship program is one of the most prestigious and oldest programs in the world.
This scholarship program aims to increase the number of foreign students coming to study and train in the Czech Republic. The scholarships are awarded for the academic year for one or two semesters duration, depending on the age of the candidate. The Czech Government Scholarship is a grant available to international students who have completed their undergraduate degree and have an interest in pursuing studies or research in the field of humanities, social sciences, education, or arts.
The Czech Government Scholarship is a prestigious, competitive grant awarded to selected students. The government of the Czech Republic is offering this scholarship to students from developing countries. You must be enrolled in courses for international students at your chosen university and be able to attend one course daily during the term of the scholarship. The last date of application for the Czech Scholarship is 20 September 2022.
Details About Czech Government Scholarship 2022-2023
- Country: The Czech Republic.
- Organization: Government of the Czech Republic.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
The duration of the Czech Government Scholarship for international students depends upon the program.
- The scholarship covers all expenses of the student, including tuition fees, accommodation, and transportation.
- Advancement in professional skills.
- Learning advanced techniques.
- Unlimited access to a variety of facilities and resources such as libraries, computers, study rooms, and laboratories
- Expert counseling
The eligibility criteria for scholarship
1. The applicant must be a citizen of a country that is not an EU member state or Switzerland, or has applied to participate in the Erasmus+ program, or has graduated from a school located in one of such countries;
2. The applicant must be a citizen of one of the following categories:
a) A person with permanent residence in one of the above-mentioned countries;
b) A person who is not a citizen but has lived in one of the above-mentioned countries for more than three years continuously;
c) A child under eighteen years old (with no dependents);
How To Apply For Czech Government Scholarship 2022-2023?
The application process for the Czech Government Scholarship is very simple.
- Students should complete a form that can be found on the website of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- The form contains all necessary information, including name, academic record, gender, and citizenship.
- An application is not necessary if you have completed your studies and are looking for a way to continue your education in another country.
- Age limit – students under 25 years old must have completed their studies and are currently studying abroad.
Required Documents for Czech Government Scholarship 2022-2023
- Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- A copy of your passport and a copy of your ID card (valid for at least 3 months)
- A letter of motivation explaining why you want to study in Prague, Czech Republic
- A copy of your diploma, if you are applying for a first-year scholarship.
- A recent photograph (4×6)
Application Submission and Deadline:
Candidates fill in an electronic application form at the latest by 30 September 2022.