We are happy to announce the German government recently open DAAD Scholarship In Germany from 2022-2023. This is one of the largest scholarships by the Germany Government. All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Each Year the German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students. Participants will Study at Top German Universities. The Scholarship is available for Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. programs. It is the most prestigious scholarship in Germany.
Both Males & Females are eligible to apply for this German scholarship. DAAD Scholarship is offering fully funded scholarships for the selected candidates. All expenses will be covered by the government of Germany. The scholarship covered the monthly payment of 861 for graduates or 1200 Euros for Doctoral. It also offers health allowance and travel stipends. There are no application fees.
Germany is becoming a magnet for international students. It is considered one of the Top scholarships in the World. Candidates can apply from all possible disciplines for the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university. The duration of the program for the master’s is 12-24 months and 36 months for Ph.D.
Detail About DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
- Economics/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering (Sciences)
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences, Education
- Media Studies
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2022-2023
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Monthly stipend of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance is provided
- Monthly allowance
- Monthly rent subsidy
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2022-2023
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least 2 years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2022-2023
Candidates have required the following documents.
- Personal motivation letter
- Employment Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certified Copies of the Academic degree
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2022-2023
- Candidates need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.
- Applicants found the scholarship HERE
- To apply visit our official website.
The application deadline depends on the selected study program. Check for all deadlines click on List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2022-2023.