Students who are looking for a fully-funded scholarship in Germany have an opportunity to apply for DAAD Scholarship. Applications are now open to apply for the DAAD Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany. This scholarship is provided to the students who want to pursue their Postgraduate and Doctoral Degrees. This scholarship is the greatest opportunity for international students to study. Students can study the field of their interest.
DAAD Scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for international students to have their research in top laboratories. The purpose of this scholarship is to invite talented students from all around the world to enhance their economic development by maintaining relationships with other countries. This scholarship is one of the top scholarships across the world. Students from developing countries are preferred to apply for DAAD scholarships. The students from developing countries are enrolled in various fields in Germany.
DAAD stands for Deutscher Academic Austauschdienst. This scholarship is awarded by the government of Germany to international students. Under this scholarship, the courses are taught in both languages English and German. DAAD scholarship offers two years of Masters degrees and a limited doctoral degree program. This scholarship will also provide a chance to students to learn about different cultures, have experience, and can also learn new languages. More details about the DAAD scholarship are given below.
Details about DAAD Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany
- Host Country: Germany
- Scholarship: DAAD Scholarship
- Award Category: Fully-funded
- The Program Offered: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: Open
Duration of Courses
- The duration for a Master’s degree is 1-2 years.
- While the duration for the Doctoral degree program is 1-3 years.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship Program 2022-2023
This scholarship is a fully-funded program and it covers the following expenses of students.
- Students with a Master’s degree are provided with a monthly allowance of 750 Euros.
- 1000 Euros are provided to the students of Ph.D. degrees.
- Health Insurance is provided to the students of both degree programs.
- A travel stipend is also bestowed on students.
- Free accommodation is given to students.
Students have to follow the following criteria to apply for the DAAD scholarship program.
- All international students are acceptable.
- To apply for the Master’s degree program, students should have 4 years of bachelor’s degree.
- Students should have a Master’s degree to be eligible for a Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates should have 2 years of experience.
- Students who are living in Germany for more than 15 years are not eligible to apply for a DAAD scholarship.
- IELTS is required to apply for the DAAD scholarship but no need for TOFEL.
- Students who want to study the course in the German language should have to clear the test for the German language.
- Personal motivational letters are required to apply.
- Two Recommendation letters are required for the application process.
- An experience letter is required to apply.
- English proficiency certificate
- Verified academic degrees
- Verified transcripts from recognized institutions.
How to apply For DAAD Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany
Students who are interested to apply for the DAAD scholarship program have to visit the official website and apply there online. All documents are required to attach with the application form.