The application calls for EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 are now open to apply International students from EAN member countries are eligible for this opportunity. This program is offered to Clinical neurologists who have not completed the specialization. Candidates having any degree program are eligible to apply for this exchange program. An application fee is not required to apply for EAN Autumn school. Also, there is no need for any English language test scores such as IELTS and TOFEL are not required.
This is a fully-a funded opportunity for international students to have exposure to Greece. This opportunity is providing a great strategy for students to improve their skills. Greece government stands to provide funds to the students. This program gives chance to 60 neurologists from worldwide to enhance their knowledge of clinical neurology. This program can improve the CV of students and also be helpful in career development.
EAN stands for European Academy of Neurology, offers a program for Autumn school 2022 for neurologists to get their training. This program is for 3 days. All the expenses are covered by the government of Greece. The EAN is a non-profit organization for international students. The purpose of this organization is to promote neurological excellence. More details about this program are given below.
Details about EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022
- Host Country: Greece
- Host Organization: EAN
- Required Degree: Any degree
- Program Time Period: 3 days
- Location: Wyndham Loutraki Poseidon
- Deadline: Open
Eligibility Criteria EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022
Following are the criteria to apply for the EAN Autumn School.
- Candidates must be RRFS members from EAN member countries.
- Must have 2 years of training in the clinical department.
- RFS members from corresponding institutional member countries (Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya) are applicable.
- Full members from EAN members countries within 5 years after the completion of neurology training.
- Candidates who are previously awarded this program are not eligible to apply.
- Travel grants are provided to low-income countries.
Following documents are required to apply for EAN Autumn school.
- Proof of clinical experience of 2 years.
The last to apply for this program is 1st June 2022.
How To apply EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022
To apply for this program, candidates have to apply through an online portal, and documents are sent through email. For more information, visit the official website.