Applications are now open for Eiffel Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. All international Applicants from all Over World Holding any Nationality are eligible to apply for a France government scholarship. Applicants having Any Academic Major can get admission in Masters & PhD degrees Till 01 Jan 2023. The duration of the Eiffel Scholarship is 12 Months & 36 Months Depending on Course Length. Applications are not accepted after the last date. The last date of this scholarship is 10 January 2023.
It is the Most Prestigious Scholarship in France. If the applicant completes their previous degree in English. Then applicants don’t Need IELTS/TOEFL. The University is Offering Fully Funded Scholarships. It means the France Government will cover your all expenses including Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Meals, Health and Insurance and Give you a Monthly Stipend.
There is No Application Fee required for the Eiffel scholarship. Applicant’s Age should not be more than 25 for Master’s Degrees & 35 For PhD Degree Programs. The total number of awarded scholarships is 350+. You can easily Enroll in French Universities. The University Ranked #37 in World Ranking while No.1 in Paris, France. More information about the Eiffel Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is given in below.
Details About Eiffel Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
- Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 10th January 2023
- Canadian University of Calgary International Scholarship 2023
- Falak Sufi Fully Funded Scholarship in New York 2023
- Scholarships in Mexico Without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
Areas of Study
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law and political science
- History, French language, and civilization
- Economics and management
For Science and Technology
- Ecological Transition
- Biology and Health
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
Duration of Eiffel Scholarship
- A maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1
- A maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2
- A maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
- A maximum of 12 months for a Doctoral degree
Benefits For Masters and PhD
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance
- One International Return Round Airfare Tickets
- Cultural Activities.
- Housing Allowance.
- Applicants from outside France can apply
- Up to 25 Years old age is required for a Master’s Degree.
- Up to 30 Years old age is required for a PhD. Degree.
- You can get admission without IELTS & TOEFL.
How to Apply For Eiffel Fully Funded Scholarship 2023?
Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone. It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications. The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship. The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website.
Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.