Good News for the International Students who want to pursue their education in Switzerland. Application calls are open for EPFL Excellence Fellowship in Switzerland 2022. EPFL is providing a limited number of fellowships to students having outstanding academic records. This award is offered to students who want to pursue their Masters’s degrees in various fields. This program is fully funded and is provided to students from across the world. Almost all expenditures of applicants are covered under this fellowship program.
The EPFL is one of the best opportunities for International Students to continue their studies. For this scholarship program, highly talented and outstanding students are encouraged to apply. Applicants should have excellent academic records to apply for the EPFL Fellowship Program. Under this Fellowship Program, students have a chance to study in a top-class university. Students can also build their careers by connecting to different nations in Switzerland. Students can study Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, and other relevant fields of Technology and Engineering under this Fellowship Program.
EPFL stands for Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne and is a public research university placed in Switzerland. The mission of this institute is education, innovation, and research. According to the QS world rankings, it is ranked on number 14 in 2021. The language required to apply for the EPFL Program is English. IELTS/TOFEL test scores are required. The selection process for this fellowship program is highly competitive. Some fellowships are directly sponsored by EPFL while others are sponsored by participating foundations and companies. More details about the EPFL Fellowship Program in Switzerland are discussed below.
Details of EPFL Excellence Fellowship Program
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: EPFL
- Category: Fully funded
- Degrees offered: Masters degree
- Deadline: 15 April 2022
Benefits of the EPFL Excellence Fellowship in Switzerland 2022
Following are the benefits provided to the students under EPDL Scholarship Program.
- Students are provided with the financial assistance of CHF 16,000 per year to cover their financial expenses.
- Students will be given a room in a student’s residence.
- Certificate of Excellence is also given to students after the completion of the Masters’s level.
To apply for the EPFL Fellowship Program, students have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Students from worldwide are eligible to apply for the EPFL Scholarship Program.
- Applicants must have good English language spoken skills.
- Students who have applied for the fellowship cannot step back after applying.
- In case of any sickness of any fellowship holder, the fellowship will be suspended. It will be resumed on the arrival of students.
- Students having already a Master’s degree are not eligible to apply for the EPFL Program.
- Overseas students who are residing in Switzerland, have to submit a residence permit.
- All educational documents including diplomas, certificates, transcripts.
- Cover letter
- Three reference letters
- Offer letter
- Identity Card
How to Apply EPFL Excellence Fellowship in Switzerland 2022
To apply for the EPFL Fellowship Program, candidates have to apply online. First, students have to great an account then have to fill out the application form with all required information and documents, and then submit it carefully. For more information, visit the official website.