We are happy to announce the European Union Internship 2022 is now open for all international and European students. Now you have to chance to do an internship in Europe. The program opens twice a year, in which international students get to work in the EU’s directorate Generals, agencies, and bodies. European Commission offered a fully funded internship. The commission offers 5 months of a paid traineeship. All expenses will be covered by European Commission. The deadline for this internship is 31 August 2022.
Selected candidates start the internship period will be in march 2023. You don’t need any kind of experience. It means any students who have no work experience are eligible to apply. This is a golden opportunity to learn about the workings of the European Union and to gain valuable work experience in institutions and bodies. This is a very good way to develop your skills and knowledge.
Both Males & Females who are holding degrees are eligible to apply for this internship. All young people aged 18-30 and any nationality holder are eligible to apply. Candidates don’t need any certificate for the language proof from IELTS or TOFEL. The candidate just speaks good English. The number of internships for students is 18,00 trainees.
Details About European Union Internship 2022
- Offered by: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2022
Benefits offered by the European internship program for trainees:
- Monthly allowance of €1,252.68€ per month.
- Visa costs reimbursement.
- Medical fees.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure.
Duration of traineeship
The Duration of this Internship is 5 Months. The internship will start on 1 March 2023 – 31 July 2023.
- Valid ID card or passport
- Have no criminal record, and Be able to present proof of financial support
- Your language skills must be at least B2 level. English is not required but would certainly help to get an interview
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or be working towards completing one.
- Have no prior work experience of any kind
- Have a very good knowledge of languages.
How to Apply For European Union Internship 2022
- Create an EU Login account or log in with an existing one
- Complete and submit the application
- If successful, you will be invited to check the openings published on the VBB portal and apply for a chosen traineeship post.
European Union traineeship deadline
The European Union traineeship deadline is 31 August 2022 at 12:00 Midday (CEST)