Here’s a big announcement for international students. The application calls are open to apply for the FAO Internship Program 2022. Students from all over the world are applicable to this internship program. This internship is fully funded. IELTS and TOFEL as not required for this internship program. Candidates who have Bachelor’s, Master’s, or any other equivalent degree are eligible to apply for this program. All international candidates are encouraged to apply for this strategy. This organization is working under the United Nations.
The FAO is a specialized agency of the United Nations. This organization helps international students to get practical experience and knowledge of their related fields. This is an educational experience for students from all over the world. Both Male and Female students are applicable for this program. As this internship is fully funded, all the expenses of students are covered under this program. Students are provided with a monthly stipend under which other expenses will be covered. Free medical treatment is given to students during this internship program.
FAO stands for Food and Agriculture Organization. This organization was founded in 1945. This organization is working to beat hunger and improve the quality of food and nutrition all across the world. The headquarter of this organization is in Rome, and it is currently working in 130 countries. Interns will work with qualified and experienced mentors in their relevant fields. More details are given below.
Details about FAO Internship Program 2022
- Host Organization: FAO
- Required Education: Undergraduate, Graduate, or postgraduate
- Internship Category: Fully funded
- Deadline: open
Financial Support FAO Internship Program 2022
Following financial support is given to the candidates under FAO Internship Program.
- A monthly stipend of US $700 is provided to students per month.
- All expenses of interns will be covered under this monthly stipend.
- Medical insurance is also provided to interns.
To apply for this internship, candidates have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates must be a citizen of FAO member countries.
- Candidates should be enrolled in Undergraduate, or Graduate programs.
- Candidates should be fluent in any one of the following languages Spanish, French, English, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Candidates having the first relation with FAO members are not eligible.
- The age of candidates should be between 21-30 years.
How to apply FAO Internship Program 2022
Students can apply for this internship program through an online portal. By visiting the official website of FAO, students can fill out the application for FAO Internships.