Good news for OH Subscriber: Applications for Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 are now open. The scholarship is funded by Bill and Melinda Gates. All international students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Bill and Melina Gates Foundation Scholarship. The scholarship is offered for international students to complete their master’s and PhD degrees in the UK. All EU & NON-EU Citizens are eligible to apply for Bill and Melina gates scholarship.
It is the most prestigious scholarship in the United Kingdom. This scholarship is offered fully funded for all international students. It means Bill and Melina Gates scholarship will cover all of your expenses including fees, tuition fees, accommodation, meals, health and insurance and give you a monthly stipend.
Bill and Melina’s gates award each year 80 scholarships to all international students in any subject they are interested to study. The scholarship duration of a Master’s Degree is 2 years & for PhD is 4 years. Bill and Melina’s Gates Foundation was given a donation of US$210m to the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- University: Cambridge University
- Funded by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: PhD, MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th January 2023 (For International) & 12th October 2023 for US Citizens.
- KPMG Internship in Canada 2023 (Apply Now)
- Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2023
- Fully Funded Government Scholarships Without IELTS In Abroad 2023
Gates Scholarship Funding Opportunity
- University Composition Fee
- Maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months)
- Return Airfare tickets to selected applicants
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,944 for a first child and up to £15,612 for a second child
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity funding – you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
Duration of Scholarship
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
- PhD. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
Courses that or Not Include
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- You can Check About Departments from A to Z ( Here )
- Online Application
- Research proposal (PhD applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Gates Cambridge reference
Who Can Apply?
If you are taking admission for:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Any Nationality outside the UK,
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- reasons for the choice of course
- leadership potential
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023?
The Application Process for Bill and Melina Gates scholarship is completely online. Submit all the Documents and Application Forms. To Apply, Visit the Official Website for the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship.