GIST International Graduate Admission Scholarship applications are open now. Applicants having Any Degree in High School, College degree, Diploma or undergraduate degree are eligible for this Korean Government Scholarship. No IELTS Requirement in this Scholarship Program. Very few people have knowledge about this Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea. So, we want Scholarship Corner students to get ready for this Scheme quickly and get prepare their documents to fill out the online application form. Already 3,00,000 International students are studying in Korea. The South Korean Ministry of Science and Technology has taken the initiative with the GIST University to welcome highly Talented International students. No Application Fees.
GIST International Graduate Admission Scholarship Benefits
- Selected students will get the Tuition Fees waiver Fully
- 140,000 won ($1,200) per month allowance is for Master students
- 295,000 won ($238) Per month Stipend is for Post Doctoral Degree Programs.
- Students of Master’s and Doctoral degree programs will receive a monthly stipend worth 100,000 won ($80) for meals.
- Travel expenses are also for the selected students
- 60% Health Coverage
- Yearly stipend worth 5,461,249 won ($4,412) for Research Masters
- Monthly stipend worth 12,513,688 won ($10,110) for PhD Students.
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea. For the first time use only.
GIST Application Requirement
- Official transcripts
- Two Letters of recommendation
- English language certificates
- Photocopy of passport
- Passport Picture
- 2 Recent Pictures
- Personal statement
- Letter of Motivation
How To Apply?
Submit the Online Application with uploading required documents.
The International Admissions Coordinator will contact you when application and all the required documents are confirmed.
Notification of the admissions results
Completion of enrollment requires the reception of documents and paying the Matriculation Fee.
Apply for a student visa.