Here’s some Big News for International Students to study abroad for two years. The applications for Government Scholarship in Belgium 2022 are open to apply. The students who want to pursue their Master’s Program in Flanders and Brussels. This Scholarship is provided to outstanding students from across the world. This scholarship is provided to International Students by the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training award to complete their Master’s degree program.
This master mind scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity provided to International Students. Under this scholarship, students are provided with a grant of €84,00. Students are also provided with tuition fee waivers every year. This grant is paid in installments and it covers all the expenses of the students. The interval of mobility of one academic year for a Master’s degree is 60 ECTS and for two academic years is 120 ECTS. If students lose their scholarship, then they have to pay full tuition fees to continue the study program.
Students applying for this scholarship should have adequate English language skills. IELTS/TOFEL are required for this scholarship program. During Flanders Scholarship, students will have the opportunity to enhance their skills. Students can do their research in the top institutes of Belgium. Their laboratories are well equipped with modern tools and techniques. Students can get benefits from modern tools and techniques and can complete their research work under the mentorship of excellent and well-qualified teachers. More details about this scholarship are discussed below.
Details About Government Scholarship in Belgium 2022
- Host Country: Belgium
- Host Scholarship: Government of Flanders Scholarship in Belgium
- Category: Fully funded
- Interval: Two years
- Deadline: 29th April 2022
Following are the benefits provided to students under the Master Mind scholarship.
- A grant of €84,00 is provided to students.
- Tuition fee waivers
- It covers housing, health insurance, and a considerable amount of living expenses.
To apply for the Government of Flanders Scholarship in Belgium, students have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Students from all across the world are eligible to apply.
- Students have to apply for the Flemish higher education institution for a Master’s degree.
- Students should have good academic records. A CGPA of 3.5 is required.
- Candidates should be proficient in the English language.
- To obtain this scholarship opportunity, the applicant should be accepted by an announcer institution.
List of Universities participating in Government Scholarship in Belgium 2022
- Erasmus Brussels University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- AP University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- HOGENT University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- LUCA School of Arts
- KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- PXL University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- KU Leuven
- Ghent University
- University of Antwerp
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Hasselt University
How To Apply for Government Scholarship in Belgium 2022
To apply for this scholarship, students have to submit the application to the host institution. After the
successful submission of application, students will get a notification that they are selected for the