IMF Online Courses is for BS, MS & PHD students all around the world. IMF doesn’t give anything free of cost but they are giving this Golden Chance. The International Monetary Fund organization is open in many countries. They have 2400 Employees and give them a handsome salary. IMF introduces Short Online courses for the well-being of people to enhance their chances of Job promotion in leading organizations. From now until the end of 2023, you have a chance to enroll yourself in these courses. No IELTS is Necessary.
IMF Online Courses Benefits
No Fees for enrollment.
Online application portal to see courses module.
Online assessment is available
Free Tutorship and Mentorship are available.
foreign Universities are linked up with IMF in Course Collaboration
You can add these achievements to your CV to boost your Experiences.
List of Courses
- Finance Market Analysis
- Macroeconomic Forecasting
- Public Financial Management
- Financial Programming and Policies
- Financial Development and Inclusion
- Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecast
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Foundation of Central Bank Law
- Government Finance Statistics
- Compilation Basics of Macroeconomic Statistics
- And many other related courses.
No Nationality restriction.
Students from any degree program are eligible for these Courses.
All undergraduates & Graduates degree holders are eligible.
No Fee requirement.
English Communication Language skills are necessary.
How to Apply for IMF Online Courses?
The application Portal is online. Just apply online and quickly enroll yourself.