Japan has introduced a scholarship path with the affiliation of the World Bank. This program is named as Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship. Application calls are recently open to apply for this scholarship program. Candidates from developing countries are encouraged to apply for this program. This scholarship is provided to young students and researchers. Students who want to complete their Master’s degree program are eligible to apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship.
Joint Japan Scholarship is a fully-funded program provided to the national of developing countries. This opportunity from the World Bank Development Vice presidency (DEC) for young students to contribute to the mission of constructing new dynamic moves toward capacity development and knowledge sharing in the developing world. The purpose of the World Bank is to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education, power installation, and developing human resources in the expanding world.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is abbreviated as JJWBGSP. This program is helping students since 1982, almost 6,000 students have gained experience from the DEC Scholarship Program. The pool of 6,000 well-experienced and trained students and scholars renovating their countries and influencing positively on future generations. This Scholarship is funded by the Government of Japan. All the expenses of students are covered under this scholarship program. More details about the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program are discussed below.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- Host Countries: Japan, USA, Africa, Europe, and Oceania
- Organization: World Bank
- Degree Offered: Master’s degree
- Interval: 2 years
- Category: Fully-funded
- Deadline: Open
To complete the application process for Joint Japan Scholarship Program, candidates have to pursue the following criteria.
- Students from the World Bank member countries are eligible.
- Students having dual-country citizenship are not allowed to apply for this scholarship program.
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree and three years of work experience after a Bachelor’s degree.
- Students should have good health.
- There should be no employee in any Organization of World Bank from close relatives of students.
Benefits of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- Full tuition fee waivers
- Travel allowances are given
- A monthly stipend is provided which covers all the living and food expenses.
- Health insurance
- Uplift the academic skills.
- Improve the career path
- First of all, two qualified assessors will assess on the basis of the quality of professional experience 30%, professional recommendation 30%, quality of agreement to student home
country 30%, and quality of academic knowledge 10%.
- Then, the secretariat will review the assessment of two assessors on the following criteria including reasonable distribution of awards with respect to gender and geography, the applicants having limited financial aids, and attempting circumstances.
The last date to apply for Joint Japan Scholarship is 27 th May 2022.
How To Apply For Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022
Applicants have to complete the application process on the official website through an online portal. Applicants have to submit all the supporting documents and fill out all the required information. Then submit the application form carefully.