Here’s the Biggest Opportunity for International Students to study in South Korea. Applications are announced for the year 2022 to apply for Korean Government Scholarship 2022. This opportunity is a fully-funded program offered to students. Students from all across the world can avail this opportunity. Students who want to pursue their undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D., and Research programs from South Korea are eligible for the Korean Government Scholarship.
Korean Government Scholarship is one of the top scholarships across the world. Almost 13,000 International Students are getting this fully-funded opportunity to study their higher education. Students can study full-time courses under this scholarship. All the expenses are covered by the fully funded Korean Government Scholarship. No application or registration fees are required to apply for this scholarship program. Students can study without IELTS/TOFEL. They only have to submit the English language proficiency letter.
In South Korea, there are 180 private and 43 national universities. A vast range of majors and subjects are available under the Korean government scholarship. Students can study the field of their interests. Korea has previously become a hotspot country to provide an opportunity for International Students to complete their academic education in Korea. Korean universities are highly ranked, reliable, and competent. So International Students having any Nationality except Korean can have the opportunity to study in prestigious universities.
Details of Korean Government Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: South Korea
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral, or Research
- Category: Fully funded
- Deadline: Open
Following benefits are provided to International Students Under this scholarship.
- Round trip airfare tickets
- A Resettlement allowance of KRW 200,000 is provided.
- A living allowance of KRW 900,000 is given
- KRW 20,000 Medical allowance
- Full tuition fees
- Language course
- Research support
- Korean language proficiency award.
- Completion grant
To alloy for the Korean Government Scholarship, students have to follow the following criteria.
- Applicants should have foreign nationality except for Korean nationality.
- English proficiency letter is accepted instead of IELTS/TOFEL
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must to apply for a Master's degree
- A Master’s degree is required to apply for the doctoral program
- For Research Program, students should have completed their Master’s degree and should also have an invitation from any Korean university.
The deadline varies from country to country to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship.
How to Apply for Korean Government Scholarship 2022
To apply for the Korean Government Scholarship, students have to visit the official website and fill out
the application form there with all the required information.