The most awaited program and now it is open. The application calls are now open for Latest State Bank Officers Training Scheme 2022. It is open to all the people of Pakistan. State Bank of Pakistan has just declared the SBOTS 25th Trainee program. The students having Bachelor’s, Master’s degrees,s and any equivalent 16 years of education are eligible for this program. Candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Director. Both Male and Female candidates are able to apply for this scheme. SBP is searching for extraordinary, hardworking, passionate, and intellectual students to work under this Trainee program.
The State Bank of Pakistan Trainee Program is one of the most famous programs offered by State Bank of Pakistan. In this program candidates are provided with RS: 41,000 salary/month during training but after completing this Trainee program, candidates will get RS: 82,000 monthly stipends. As there is no need for any experience so, fresh graduates are also eligible for this trainee program. The students should have 60% marks or having 2.5CGPA out of 4.0. Candidates who are still waiting for their results are not eligible to apply for this post.
The State Bank of Pakistan was integrated under the Act 1956 of State Bank of Pakistan, which gives authority to bank to function as a central bank of Pakistan. All the positions are based in Karachi. Students having foreign degrees are also eligible. Candidates will be selected for the post after the completion of the training program. More details about this training program are discussed below.
Details about Latest State Bank Officers Training Scheme 2022
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Organization: State Bank of Pakistan
- Required Degrees: Bachelor’s, Master, and any other equivalent 16 years of education
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Deadline: 14th February 2022
Education required in the following disciplines
Students having education in the following disciplines from HEC recognized institutes are eligible to
- Businesses Administration
- Public Administration
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Information System and Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Law, Media, and Culture
- Philosophy and Physics
Eligibility Criteria For Latest State Bank Officers Training Scheme 2022
To apply for the State Bank of Pakistan training program, candidates have to follow the following
- Candidates from all across Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor, Master, and equivalent 16 years of education are required.
- Applicants should have 60% marks in a recent degree.
- The maximum age of candidates should be 26 years.
- The age limit will be relaxed by three years for the applicants of FATA, Balochistan, Northern
- Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit.
Following benefits are provided to the candidates.
- Monthly stipend of RS: 41,000 during training.
- Monthly stipend of RS: 82,000 after the co of training.
How to Apply For Latest State Bank Officers Training Scheme 2022
To apply for the State Bank of Pakistan trainee program, the candidates have to fill out the application form online. For more detailed information, please visit the official website of the State Bank of Pakistan.