The Best Opportunity for the students who want to do their research in World famous laboratories. Students can now eligible to apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2022 for the year 2022. The OIST Program offers internships to International Students from across the world. The OIST Internship is given to Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates. OIST is procuring educational and research opportunities for International Students in the field of STEM through the Research Intern Program.
OIST Internship is a fully-funded program offered by the government of Japan. The interval of the OIST Internship Program is two to six months. By doing this internship program, students have a chance to enhance their knowledge, learn different techniques, and can boost up their experience in laboratory work. The interns will have an opportunity to work under the supervision of Professors. Candidates can also participate in research activities of OIST. This Internship Program starts at any time and ends at any time throughout the year.
OIST is abbreviated as Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. The OIST is a Graduate University and is a private interdisciplinary Institute located in Japan. This Graduate University also offers five year Ph.D. degree program in Science. This University has no departments but it has Research Units due to which it is considered a unique institute. According to the Rankings in 2019, the OIST was ranked number 1 in Japan and 9th in the world due to its research that was published in high-quality scientific journals. There is no discrimination of age, gender, marital status, race, culture, or religion. Female candidates are also strongly encouraged for the OIST Internship Program. More details about OIST Internship Program are discussed below.
Details About OIST Internship in Japan 2022
- Host Country: Japan
- Host University: OIST
- Interval: 2-6 months
- Degrees Required: Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates
- Deadline: 15th April 2022.
Available Internship Areas
Following are the available internship areas for the internship program.
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Continuum Physics
- Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signaling
- Organic Optoelectronics
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Quantum Dynamics
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions for Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Numerical simulations of laminar and turbulent complex flow.
- Marine Climate Change
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive Neurobionics
- Shocks, Solitons, and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Cell Signaling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
To apply for the OIST Internship Program, candidates have to fulfill the following criteria.
- International students, as well as Citizens of Japan, are eligible for this internship program.
- Students of the final two years of Undergraduate and Master's degrees are eligible.
- Fresh Graduates can also apply.
- The academic education of students must be relevant to the research unit.
Following are the benefits provided to interns under the OIST Internship Program.
- The candidates will get JPY 24,00 per day and weekends are excluded.
- OIST Shuttle bus pass
- One airfare round trip ticket.
- Furnished apartment
- OIST will also help in Visa acquisition, insurance process, and local registration.
How To Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2022
First of all, students have to create an account for the application process. After this, students have to
send at least one recommendation letter to OIST through the referee. After the submission of the letter, students will get a notification and they can apply for the Internship by submitting their application.