The Application calls for OPEC Fund Internship Program 2022 are now open to apply for the year 2022. This Internship is a Great Opportunity for International Students. This Internship is a paid internship program. Students can apply for this Internship Program worldwide. Students from any field of education are eligible. Students who are enrolled in Undergraduate and Graduate Program. Applicants should be Graduate before one year of the deadline. Male and Female candidates can apply for this Internship Program.
The total period of this Internship Program is 3-6 months. OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) is now accepting applications for Internships. The purpose of this Internship is to provide a framework to aid students assigned to any department of OPEC. Students can enhance their experience by immersive experience provided by the OPEC. This Internship provides an opportunity for International Students to understand the OPEC Fund’s mission, illusion, and related significances.
OPEC is an intergovernmental institution established in 1976 by the Member States of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. The OPEC Fund was convinced in 1975 at the Conference of Sovereigns and Heads of States of OPEC Member Countries, in Algeria. The purpose of this Conference is to unite OPEC Countries with developing countries to overcome underdevelopment and strengthen partnerships between these countries. Interns are assigned to the department of their interests. More Details about OPEC Internship Program are given below.
Details About OPEC Fund Internship Program 2022
- Host Country: Austria
- Host Organization: OPEC Fund
- Internship Duration: 3-6 months
- Deadline: Open
Focused Areas of OPEC Fund Internship Program 2022
Students can have opportunities to focus on one or more of the following areas.
- Public Sector Operations
- Private Sector and Trade Finance Operations
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning and Economic Services
- Internal Audit
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Information Technology
To apply for the OPEC Fund Internship Program, students have to fulfill the following criteria.
- The age of applicants should be between 19-25 years.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Students should have computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Students should be interested in the work of the OPEC Fund.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate Cultural awareness and also able to demonstrate the cite values (Empowerment, Innovation, Community, Integrity) of the OPEC Fund.
Topics of Assignment Work
- Conducting Research
- Organizing information
- Writing Documents
- Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
How To Apply OPEC Fund Internship Program 2022
To apply for OPEC Fund Internship Program, first of all, students have to create an account. Then students have to attach the following documents.
- The Online Application Form
- A copy of the University diploma or certificate or confirmation letter from the University.
- A copy of my recent university transcript.
- A statement of students in English about 150-250 words to apply for this Internship Program.
Then students have to fill in all the required information and submit the application form carefully.