Apply for PAC Kamra Internship. It is a hub of the aviation industry. Both males & females can apply. Applicants having any citizenship can apply for PAC Kamra Paid Internship. The internship is conducted every summer & winter vacation. The duration of the internship is 2 to 3 weeks. Students from selected HEC-recognized universities who have passed 2nd year / 06 semesters are eligible to apply for the internship.
PAC Kamra provides free accommodation and transportation to students and only the cost of food will be charged. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) was founded by the Pakistan Air Force. Applicants have Undergraduate & graduate in any engineering field can apply.
The application process is online. Submit all the documents to the offical portal. In this post, we will cover all the detail of internship program also apply forTurkish Universities Without IELTS & Scholarships || Study In Turkey. For more information about PAC Kamra Internship is given below.
PAC Kamra Internship Details
Organaization: PAC KAMRA
Duration: 2-3 Weeks
Deadline: 30th September 2022 for Winters, 30th March (For Summers)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible for the internship.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Students belonging to the HEC recognized universities are eligible to apply.
PAC Kamra provides free accommodation and transportation to students and only the cost of food will be charged
How To Apply For PAC Kamra Internship
- Internship forms are available at PAC website and can be downloaded online (link given below)
- Complete filled forms duly verified by the concerned DPO / CPO / SSP bearing Verification Number (VRC No) & date and countersigned by head of Department
- Submit the forms to Student’s Affairs Department of the concerned University in 03 copies along with fresh photographs with blue back ground.
- University is to submit all forms with recommendation letter to PAC at following address.
- For any query related PAC Internship, please call at 051-90992266.