The Jobs for PPSC 2022 are announced for the year 2022 through Advertisement No. 02/2022. Candidates from all over Punjab province are able to apply for PPSC Jobs 2022 in Pakistan. Almost 500 Vacancies are available for the people of Pakistan to apply for. Candidates who have Bachelor’s, master’s, Intermediate, and equivalent degrees are eligible for the PPSC Jobs. Both Male and Feminine candidates are encouraged to apply for these Jobs. The candidates who want to do jobs in Government sectors are highly encouraged for these jobs. PPSC is hiring candidates on merit through tests and examinations.
PPSC stands for Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC Jobs is the best salary job. They provide many other benefits to their employees. Punjab Public Service Commission is looking forward to talented, and hardworking candidates who will serve the country through their outstanding performance. Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs are announced by the government every month. Candidates can apply online for the PPSC Jobs. The purpose of this organization is to select and recommend desirable candidates through merit-based, transparent, and expeditious processes. It is working to stimulate professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Punjab Public Service Commission was founded in 1937. This is the oldest organization in Pakistan. This Organization was published under the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978. PPSC is a government agency. This agency is responsible for hiring and administering the provisional civil services and management services in the province of Punjab. More details about PPSC Jobs in Pakistan are discussed below.
Details About PPSC Jobs 2022 in Pakistan
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 500+
- Required Education: Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, or equivalent degree
- Deadline: 14th March 2022
The following vacancies are available to apply for PPSC Jobs.
- 04 Assistant administrators ENGG / SDO (BPS-17)
- 65 Sub Engineers (BPS-14)
- Lecturers (Female) (BPS-17)
- 79 Biology
- 139 economic Sciences
- 134 Sciences
- 33 Education
- 20 History
- 75 Islamiyah
- 51 Education
- 23 Stenographers (BPS-15)
- 12 Electrical Sub-Inspectors (BPS-14)
To apply for the PPSC jobs, the following documents are required to apply.
- Copies of CNIC
- Verified relevant degree
- Punjab Domicile
The following criteria are required to apply for these jobs.
- Candidates should be from Punjab province.
- Candidates should have a Punjab domicile.
- Candidates should have a relevant degree for the desired post.
- Applications after the due date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Students have to bring their original documents at the time of the test or an interview.
How To Apply PPSC Jobs 2022 in Pakistan
To apply for the PPSC Jobs, first of all, students have to submit the fee PKR 600 challan fee of any branch of a full-service bank. After this candidates have to fill out an online application form and submit it.