International Students can now pursue their higher education to study in Germany. This is the greatest opportunity for International Students to apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship in Germany. The applications are open to apply for this scholarship in Germany 2022 program for the year 2022-2023. The students who want to pursue their Masters and Ph.D. degrees from Germany are eligible to apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Scholarship. Students can do their research in well-equipped laboratories and under the supervision of highly qualified mentors.
Rosa Luxemburg is a fully-funded opportunity for International Students to complete their study abroad. A monthly stipend is provided to students to cover their research work and private needs. Almost all expenses of students are covered under this scholarship program. German universities are looking forward to talented, hardworking, and outstanding students. Students applying for this scholarship program should also have a high level of political and social engagement.
The Federal Foreign Office is providing funds for this program. The ultimate period of scholarship is based on the total number of semesters and academic years of studies. At first, a scholarship is awarded for the first year and then it will be continued if the required conditions are fulfilled. This scholarship also provides a vast range of support to the students including political education events and summer schools, workshops conducted both domestically as well as internationally, and educational trips. It also provides practical training in different fields. Students from worldwide can apply for this scholarship program. Women are also eligible to apply for this scholarship. More details about the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship are given below.
Details About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship
- Announcer Country: Germany
- Announcer Institute: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Scholarship: Rosa Luxembourg Stiftung Scholarship
- Degrees: Master and PhD
- Category: Fully funded
- Deadline: Open
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship Benefits
Following are the benefits provided to students under this scholarship program.
- Tuition fee waivers
- A monthly stipend of 850€ for a Master’s degree.
- A monthly stipend of 1350€ is provided to Ph.D. students.
- Additional lump sums are also provided to the students of both Masters’ and Ph.D. degrees.
- Euro and German language classes are also sponsored by the organization
Students have to fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
- English or German languages required.
- Students should be proficient in one of the above-mentioned languages.
- All International countries from across the world are eligible
- Students of Master and Ph.D. must be accepted at German universities
- Students should have a certificate of enrollment
- Fundamental knowledge of the German language
- Activities in social and the political community services
- Students should have proof of their academic education and achievements.
- Political and Social engagement concerning objectives of Rosa Luxembourg Stiftung
- German language proficiency
- Personal/family background
How To apply for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship
Students can apply online for the Rosa Luxembourg scholarship. First of all, students have to create an account and upload all the required information and documents then submit the application form carefully. For further information, please visit the official website.