The University of Sydney has announced Scholarship In Australia 2022 for international students. Applications are now open to apply for the University of Sydney scholarship 2022. These scholarships are fully funded. The University of Sydney, Australia is calling international students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master and Ph.D. degree programs under scholarships. Almost all majors and academic fields are available for students across the world. All subjects are taught in the English language. All the expenses of the student are covered by the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship for international students.
The University of Sydney provides fully-funded scholarships to students both international as well as domestic students. Domestic students who are not able to pay their tuition fees and have excellent academic records are eligible to apply for a Sydney University scholarship. The central goal of the University of Sydney scholarship is to attract top-quality, international Students to undertake a research project which will enhance the research activities of the University.
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850. This University is a famous Australian Public research-oriented University in Sydney. It is one of the world’s leading universities and top-ranked Australian universities. The University of Sydney ranked 1 st in Sydney and ranked 5th in the world for graduate employability. Due to its top ranking in the world, there is a great chance for international students to get a quality education at the world’s best University. More details about the University of Sydney Scholarships are discussed below.
Details about Scholarship In Australia 2022 University Of Sydney
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: University of Sydney, Australia
- Scholarship Category: Fully funded
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
Financial Benefits Scholarship In Australia 2022
This scholarship covers the following expense during my study at Sydney University.
- Tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare ticket from Sydney to home country.
- Research funds
- For an Undergraduate scholarship, the value is $6,000.
- For a Masters’s degree, it is called $420, and for a Ph.D. degree, it is valued at $840 per month.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to avail of the Scholarship.
- Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Candidates must be good in health both physically and mentally.
- Must have excellent academic records.
- For pursuing a degree program students must have previous degrees with excellent grades.
- English language tests score is required e.g., IELTS it TOFEL.
Following documents are required to apply for the scholarship.
- Previous degree transcript.
- Two recommendation letters
- IELTS and TOFEL official score
- Acceptance letter
- Thesis or publication for PhD
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
The last date to apply for a Research scholarship for international students is 30 September 2022. For Bachelor’s program, the application will open from 8 to April.
How To Apply for Scholarship In Australia 2022 University Of Sydney
All the application procedure is online. Applicants just have to visit the official website and fill out the application form there. For further details, please visit the official website.