The biggest opportunity for international students to study free of cost is in the Scholarship In Netherland 2022. The Government of Netherland/Holland is offering a scholarship opportunity to international students under the Orange Knowledge program 2022. This scholarship is a fully-funded program. This scholarship program is offered by the Dutch Ministry. Netherland scholarships are open for international students in top universities in the Netherlands. The students who want to pursue their studies for short courses and Master’s degrees are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applications are open for international students to apply for Netherlands Government scholarships. There is no restriction about any country. All students from different countries in the world can apply for this scholarship program. The purpose of the OKP program is to help both domestic and international students to study for their degrees in the relevant field. As this scholarship is fully funded, it will cover all the expenses of the students. This scholarship program is working for the betterment of the global village through inclusive development.
The scholarships in Netherland are offered at different universities for different fields. Students can study almost all courses and majors under the OKP scholarship program. This scholarship offers a full-time Master’s degree and short-term courses. The time period for a Master’s degree is 12 to 24 months while the duration for short courses is 2 weeks to 12 months. Following are the details of the OKP scholarship in the Netherland.
Details about Scholarship In Netherland 2022
- Host Country: Netherland
- Host University: Different universities of Netherlands
- Course Level: Master degree and short courses
- Funded By: Dutch Ministry
- Deadline: The applications are accepted between 31 August – 11 October.
Eligible Countries Scholarship In Netherland 2022
Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Jordan Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
To apply for the Orange Knowledge scholarship program, students have to fulfill the following criteria.
- The applicant should be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicants should have experience in their relevant field.
- Applicants must have worked for an organization, university, institute, NGO, or commission that has an educational focus.
- Applicants should provide all educational documents required for the application procedure
- Candidates should provide a government statement.
This scholarship provides the following to the applicants.
- Visa cost
- Airfare tickets
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Health insurance
- Candidates should be registered with their Dutch institute
- Dutch Institute nominates candidates and submits grant applications.
- Embassies check the eligibility of applicants and assess the application.
- After this selection results will be published.
- And then grants are awarded to students.
How To Apply for Scholarship In Netherland 2022
The procedure to apply for the OKP scholarship is not online. First of all, applicants have to choose the course of their interest and then contact the educational institute where the course will take place and ask how to apply for a scholarship. For more information, please visit the official website.