Here is Great News for International Students to study abroad. Singapore Government has
announced the Scholarship in Singapore 2022 – 2023 for International Students to study Graduate Programs. This Scholarship is awarded by the Government of Singapore for the year 2022-2023. This Award is a Fully-Funded Program provided to the Students of Low-income Countries. The Students can pursue their Ph.D. degrees under this Scholarship Program. This Scholarship is a great chance for International Students to study in Singapore.
Every year Government of Singapore announced many Scholarships for International Students. At this time, Singapore Government announced the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA). SINGA is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore, the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and Singapore Management University (SMU). Here is a great chance for International Students to study in a multicultural environment.
Students can get their Ph.D. Training in the English language from desired universities such as A*STAR, SUTD, SMU, and NTU. Students can work in labs under world-renowned Supervisors. After the completion, Candidates will get granted a Ph.D. degree by the chosen University. Under this Scholarship, students can complete their Ph.D. degree, establish global links, and can take their Research Career to a great height. Singapore Universities provide a culturally diverse research community. More details about SINGA are discussed below.
Details About Scholarship in Singapore 2022 – 2023
- Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutes: SUTD, SMU, and NTU
- Category: Fully-Funded
- Degree Offered: Ph.D. degree
- Deadline: 1st June 2022
Scholarship in Singapore 2022 – 2023 Research Areas
Following research, areas are available for Ph.D. students from all across the world.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Physical Sciences
To apply for Singapore Scholarship, students have to fulfill the following criteria.
- All international Graduates with good academic records are eligible.
- Students should have good English spoken and written skills.
- Students should have favorable reports from Academic Referees.
This Award provides the following support to the Researchers.
- Tuition fee waivers
- A monthly stipend of S$22,00 is given. It is increased to S$27,00 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- Airfare grant for one time up to S$15,00.
- Setting in allowance up to S$1,000 for one time.
- The total Estimated cost of living is S$14,00-2,000.
To complete the application form, students have to submit the following documents.
- Recent photograph
- All Transcripts should be translated into English.
- Bachelors and MasterTranscripts.
- Recommendation letters from the previous educational institution.
- IELTS, GRE, TOFEL results. This is optional.
How To Apply for Scholarship in Singapore 2022 – 2023
Students can apply for Singapore International Graduate Award through an online application form. Students have to submit their correct information at the time of account creation. All the documents should be submitted through the online process. For more information, please visit the official website.