Here’s a great opportunity for international students to study in Australia without any cost. The applications are announced for the Scholarships In Australia 2022. This Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 is a fully-funded program offered to international students to pursue their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees. These scholarships are long-term awards and are provided by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Australia Awards scholarships are provided to students in developing countries. Students from partner countries of Australia are also eligible for this scholarship.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide opportunities to the students to enhance skills and knowledge to ride change and contribute to development in their own countries. This is one of the best scholarships to change the personality of students. It is a great chance for students to complete their studies in top-ranked universities in Australia. Almost all academic fields and majors are offered under these scholarships. Students are also offered the opportunity to work in laboratories for technical research.
This scholarship is funded by the Government of Australia. These awards will cover all the expenses of selected students. It is the best opportunity to study in Australia because it has a variety of international communities, an abundance of opportunities, an origin of innovation, and a leading institute that would lead to the best professionals. More details about Australia Awards scholarships are written below.
Details About Scholarships In Australia 2022
- Host Country: Australia
- Scholarship Category: Fully-funded
- Awards: Australia Awards scholarships
- Deadline: 29 April 2022
Following universities offered Australia Awards scholarships.
- The University of Tasmania (including
- the Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
To apply for these scholarships, candidates have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates should be residents of eligible countries.
- Candidates should not be citizens of Australia.
- The candidate must have 12 years of education to apply for the Undergraduate program or 16 years of education to apply for the Postgraduate program.
- Candidates should have an impact plan of development.
- Candidates should come back to the country after completing of degree for at least two years.
Benefits Of Scholarships In Australia 2022
There are many benefits of this scholarship that are listed below.
- Return economy class ticket
- Full tuition fee
- Accommodation allowance
- Establishment allowance
- Medical Health Insurance
- Academic support
- Research work allowance provided to students
- The Pre-course English fee will be covered under this scholarship.
Here’s the list of countries eligible to apply for Australia Awards scholarships.
- Indonesia Laos
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
The last date to apply for Australia Awards scholarship is 29th April 2022.
How To apply for Scholarships In Australia 2022
To apply for the Australia Awards Scholarship, the students have to visit the official website and apply online there. Applicants have to fill out the application form and submit all the mandatory documents. For further information, please visit the official website.