Here’s the big news for the students who want to avail themselves of the scholarship abroad. The Scholarships in New Zealand Without IELTS 2022 are now open. Students can apply for these scholarships without IELTS in New Zealand. Candidates can apply for Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees programs. There is no other country like New Zealand. The education system of New Zealand is renowned. New Zealand is one of the best places to study and explore. The duration of the bachelor, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees are 4 years, 2 years, and 3 years respectively.
There are many fully-funded scholarships available for students from all over the world. There is no application fee required to apply for these scholarships. Also, no work experience is required to get New Zealand scholarships. All programs offered in New Zealand Universities are in the English language. There are no restrictions about returning to the country. Students can stay there and work after the completion of their studies.
Universities of New Zealand offer many fields for the students such as science, medical, arts, engineering, economics, and management, social science, technology, environmental, and many other fields. With these scholarships, there is a great chance for the students to get their studies from world-class top Universities of New Zealand. The list of scholarships and more details about scholarships are given below.
Details about New Zealand scholarships
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Degree Levels: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Category: Fully Funded
- Living allowance provided.
- Full tuition fee
- An Establishment allowance
- Medical insurance
- Airfare travel tickets
- Travel insurance
Please Visit BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
Duration Df Degrees
- The duration of the bachelor’s program is 4 years.
- The duration of the Master’s & degree program is 2 years.
- The duration of the Ph.D. degree program is 3 years.
Also, Visit Here PARB Jobs In Pakistan 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Certified copy of a birth certificate
- Verified degrees
- English Language proficiency certificate.
Apply Here WHO Free Online Courses 2022
List of Universities in New Zealand
- University of Auckland
- University of Otego
- University of Canterbury
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Lincoln University
To apply for New Zealand scholarship students, have to follow the following criteria.
- Applicants must have to provide proof of their study that the previous education is in English medium.
- Students can also provide proof of having 5 years of education in the English language at the primary level and having 3 years at the higher secondary level.
- Also, the New Zealand immigration authority conducts specific interviews for students without IELTS.
Apply Here UNDP Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
List of New Zealand Scholarships
University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship
- The University of Waikato scholarship 2022 is accessible to study a Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree levels.
- For More Information: Visit Here
University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand
- The University of Auckland provided a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study a Master’s degree program. The ADB Awards 300 scholarships every year.
- Read More About University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand
Lincoln University International Taught Master Merit Scholarships
- Lincoln University is offering Master’s merit scholarships to international students applying for the Master’s Degree program.
- Read More About Lincoln University Scholarship
Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington
- This Scholarship is available for Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree by research, or a Master&
- degree by coursework in any field.
- Read More About: Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University
University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship
- The University of Auckland offers this scholarship in Bachelor, master, and diploma programs.
- For More Information: Visit Here
How To Apply For Scholarships in New Zealand Without IELTS 2022
To apply for the New Zealand scholarship program students, have to fill out the application form on the official website and submit it with the required documents. For more details about scholarships, you have to visit New Zealand Universities scholarship websites.