It is very easy to get admission to universities in South Korea. The calls for application are open to apply for SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022. This is one of the Greatest Opportunities for International Students. This Scholarship is provided to those students who want to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This Scholarship is a Fully Funded opportunity for International Students. All the expenses of students are covered by this Scholarship.
The Seoul National University is looking forward to talented, hardworking, and outstanding students. This University provides a great chance for International Students to complete their research with modern technology equipment. Students from all over the world are eligible to study under the mentorship of Highly Qualified and Experienced Supervisors. There is also a good announcement for students that SNU does not require IELTS or TOFEL. Students can submit their English Proficiency Certificate from the recent University in place of IELTS.
Seoul University is a National Research University placed in Seoul, South Korea. The SNU was founded in 1946. According to Asia Ranking, SNU is on 9th number and according to World Rankings, it is ranked 60th. SNU offers many majors and subjects to study. Students can study the field of their interests at SNU. Following are more details about SNU Scholarship in South Korea.
Details AboutSNU Scholarship South Korea 2022
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: Seoul National University
- Scholarship: SNU Scholarship
- Category: Fully Funded
- Degrees offered: Master and Ph.D. degrees
- Deadline: Open
Courses Offered Under SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022
Following courses are taught under SNU Scholarship.
- Social Sciences
- Life Science
- Natural Sciences
- Human Ecology
- Public Administration
- International Studies
- Medical Sciences
- Environmental Studies
SNU Scholarship is a Fully-funded Scholarship and it covered the following expense of students.
- Full tuition fee waivers
- Monthly stipend for two years
- A stipend is enough to cover food and other expenses
To apply for the SNU Scholarship Program, students have to fulfill the following criteria.
- All International Students are eligible to apply.
- To apply for the Master’s degree program, students should have a bachelor’s degree.
- To get admission to a Ph.D. degree, students must have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants should not have Korean Citizenship.
- English proficiency is a must if students don’t have IELTS/TOFEL.
- Students should have good academic records.
Following documents are required to fill out the application form.
- Documents indicating the Nationality of students.
- Passport of both parents
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Bachelor’s Transcript for Masters degree
- Master’s Transcript for Doctoral degree.
- Personal Statement
- Applicants passport
- Non-criminal Certificate
How To Apply SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022
To apply for the SNU Scholarship, students have to apply online. Fill out the application form and submit all the required documents. After completing the application form submit it carefully. For further details, visit the official website.