Here’s a great opportunity for international students to study in Canada. Applications are now open to apply for a Study Diploma in Canada without IELTS. Canada is offering diploma study without IELTS. Without IELTS it can be the best easiest opportunity to study in Canada. All International students can apply for the diploma study. These diplomas are being offered to Undergraduates and Graduates.
Most of the universities in Canada offer these diplomas. There is a wide range of top-rated diplomas in Canada. Doing a diploma has many advantages, students can get jobs after the diploma study. These diplomas are also very affordable to every student. Students can a diploma in the field of their interest. Students are also allowed to do work to fulfill their needs while studying for diplomas. After the completion of the diploma, students can apply for full-time jobs.
A postgraduate diploma has a duration of 1-2 years in Canada. After the completion of the diploma, students can earn almost 30,000 to 60,000 CAD in a year. Several fields are offered to students for diplomas. By studying these diplomas, students can have good exposure and they can slot from this diploma study. Students have a chance to explore the country. This is a great opportunity for students to make their future best. More details about the diploma study in Canada are given below.
Details about Study diploma in Canada without IELTS
- Host Country: Canada
- The program Offered: Diploma
- Duration: 2-3 years diploma for undergraduate Graduate
Advantages of Study Diploma in Canada without IELTS
Here are some advantages of doing a diploma.
- Studying diplomas in Canada is affordable as compared to other countries.
- Students are eligible to do work while doing a diploma so that they can explore the opportunities for themselves.
- After the completion of the diploma, students can search for a full-time job so they can settle there.
- Visa process is also very easy for Canada. Students can apply for a visa through a simple and unrefined process.
- Students can also pursue their Masters’s degree while doing a diploma.
Types of Diploma
There are two kinds of diplomas students can do in Canada.
UG diploma _ after 12th
After the completion of secondary education, Students can study further undergraduate programs.
Here are some UG diploma courses
- Information Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Business Management
- Hospitality Management
PG diploma _ after graduation
One-year diploma. It has 2 or 3 semesters which few around 10,000-15,000 CAD. This diploma will help students to build the skills of employability.
Two-year diploma. This diploma will have 4-6 semesters. The fee is around 13,000-17,000 CAD. This diploma is very beneficial for students to make their future bright.
Institutes offering diploma
- Centennial College
- Humber College
- Seneca College
- George Brown College
- University of Waterloo
- Durham College
- Algonquin College
- North Island College
- Luther College
- Niagara College
- St. Stephens College
List of diploma courses in Canada
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- General Management
- International Business
- Human Resource
Jobs after diploma
Students can do jobs after their diploma. Here is a list of jobs that students can do after their diploma.
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Manager
- QA Technician
- HR Manager
- Project Manager IT
- Programmer Analyst
About diploma study in Canada
These diplomas are short-term courses and the cost of these courses is much lesser in Canada than in other countries. These diplomas will cost 7-11 lacs to be completed. Students can get jobs with a salary of 40,000-60,000 CAD per year.
To apply for these diplomas, students have to follow the following criteria.
- Students should have an undergraduate degree with 65% marks.
- Some courses like marketing, administration, and management may demand 2 years of experience.
- English language proficiency
- Students have to provide proof of their finance.