The application call for the Study In Australia 2022 In Bond University is now open. This scholarship is partially funded and includes tuition fee waivers and monthly expenses. It is provided to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who have high leadership skills. These leadership scholarships are awarded to students who have excellent academic records and confirmation by outstanding leadership and community achievements. Candidates who are currently completing their high school can apply for the scholarship. Students from all over the world can apply for the Bond University scholarship program.
Several scholarships are provided to the international students who are initiating their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees every year in each semester. Citizens of Ghana and Nigeria can only apply for this scholarship if they want to get a Master’s degree from Bond University. Undergraduate students from Nigeria and Ghana are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program. This scholarship is awarded to both the students of Australia and international students at an undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Bond University is a unique charitable University is located in Robina, Gold Coast Queensland, Australia. In addition to this, the University was demonstrated at the capability of Alan Bond, who is the founder. This University is founded in 1987. The Bond University scholarships are designed to reward and recognize students who have excellent records in the areas of academia, leadership, sport, and community. This scholarship is the greatest opportunity for international students to get a quality education and good exposure there. These scholarships are organized on the basis of academic excellence and excellent command and community achievements. More details about this scholarship are as follows.
Details About Study In Australia 2022 In Bond University
- Host Country: Australia
- Institute: Bond University
- Scholarship Description: AUD$10,000
- Eligible Countries: students from all international countries
- Scholarship Category: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 12 June 2022
List of available courses at Study In Australia 2022 In Bond University
Here is the list of available courses at Bond University.
- Architecture and built environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Countries
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa,
- Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, The
- United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam,
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China,
- Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France,
- Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya,
- Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India
Following are the benefits of the Bond University Scholarship.
- Tuition fee waivers
- Monthly stipend
- It includes a $10,000 tuition fee disclaimer and a scholarship in two divisions equal to $5,000 for the first two semesters of study.
Also apply Here Danish State Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
To meet the needs of the scholarship at Bond University, candidates have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates must have the nationality of above-the mentioned countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a previous degree.
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Bond University are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have IELTS results or an English language proficiency certificate to apply for a scholarship.
- Candidates who are studying English at Bond University as a part of the pup, benefit are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should fulfill the admission requirements for the desired universities.
- Candidates not holding any other scholarship are eligible to get this scholarship.
Also check this Scholarships in Canada 2022 In Dalhousie University
Following documents are required to apply for the Bind University scholarship program.
- CV or Resume
- Previous attested degrees
- Recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- Personal statement
Also, visit Trent University scholarship in Canada 2022
How To Apply For Study In Australia 2022 In Bond University
To apply for the Bond University scholarship, candidates have to submit the online application form. After submitting the online application form students can apply for the scholarship and also submit the required documents. For more information about scholarships, please visit the official websites.