Here’s a great opportunity for international students. The application calls are now open for the Study in Canada Scholarships 2022. The Scholarship in Canada 2022 is fully-funded. The students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees are eligible to apply for these scholarships. This fully-funded scholarship in Canada will cover all the expenditures of students. Scholarships will cover tuition fees, accommodation, meals, health insurance, etc. The students can study in the top universities of Canada without IELTS.
These scholarships in Canada without IELTS are an opportunity for the Canadian post-secondary institution to welcome international students from different countries and territories for study and research. This will help the post-secondary institutions to increase their international relations and stimulate their research and academic excellence in the market. Due to these international relations of Canada with different countries, enhance Canada education engagement with a distinct range of partners.
The candidates who are applying for the Canadian government scholarship should have an interest in their home institutions. Students who want scholarships in post-secondary institutions from eligible countries should communicate with partner institutes in Canada. This scholarship is funded by the Government of Canada. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Development (DFATD) provides funding to institutions of Canada. More details about Study in Canada scholarships are written below.
Details about Study in Canada Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarship Category: Fully funded
- Degree Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees
Eligibility Criteria Study in Canada Scholarships 2022
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Study in Canada Scholarship.
- Candidates should be citizens of the following countries.
Taiwan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Turkey, Ukraine, Egypt, Jordan, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia
- Students must be enrolled as full-time students at post-secondary institutions.
- Candidates are not eligible if they have permanent citizenship in Canada.
- Also not eligible if students already have scholarships funded by the Government of Canada.
Students who have completed their application process are selected on the following criteria.
- Merit if research or study to be undertaken in Canada.
- Benefits are provided to home institutions
- Benefits are provided to Canadian Institute or supervisor.
- The ranking should be submitted by the Institutes of Canada.
Following documents are required to apply for the scholarship program.
- Proof of Citizenship
- Privacy notice statement
- Letter of intent from the Candidate
- Letter of proof of full-time enrollment from the home institution
- Letter of support from home institution
- Letter of invitation from Canadian supervisor for graduate students only
- Agreement with partner countries
- A ranking of the application
- CAD 10,200 is provided to Undergraduate or Graduate Students for one academic term
- CAD 12,700 is provided to graduate students for five to six months.
- Visa cost
- Airfare tickets
- Health insurance
- Accommodations allowances
- Accommodation allowance
- Books and public transportation
How To Apply Study in Canada Scholarships 2022
Study in Canada Scholarships 2022 To apply for the Study in Canada scholarship, students have to apply through the online portal. Students have to register themselves and fill out the application form related to their field. For further information, visit the official website of Study in Canada scholarship.