Do you want to apply for a fully-funded internship in Turkey? Turkey is such a place where everyone wants to go. Luckily, here is the best opportunity for you to apply for an International Summer Internship in Turkey 2022. To apply for a fully-funded Summer Internship in Turkey 2022, which is called LOCALTERNational Internship Turkey. This opportunity is provided by the International Local Authorities Program which is organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey.
From all over the world, they invite scholars to donate internships abroad. No IELTS/TOEFL or any other test is required. Around the globe, students can apply for this fully funded scholarship in Turkey. The LOCALINTERNational Internship in Turkey will be held from 21 August to 27 August 2022.
The fully-funded scholarship offered scholarships offered to students from different fields, such as all undergraduate and graduate students, who are eligible for this fully-funded internship. The fully-funded scholarship provides an international training environment for the participants around the globe.
LOCAL INTERNational Summer Internship in Turkey 2022 Details
- Host Country: Turkey
- Internship Organized By: Union of Municipalities of Turkey
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Duration: 7 Days ( 21 August to 27 August 2022)
- Deadline: 10th June 2022
Financial Coverage/Benefits International Summer Internship in Turkey 2022
The International Summer Internship in Turkey provides many benefits for students from all
around the world. You get the following Benefits of the International Summer Internship
Turkey 2022 is
- Provide a 3-time meal
- Return Air Tickets will also be provided.
- Site visit costs are also covered in fully-funded scholarships.
- You get a chance to take a free field trip
- Social activities are also free
- Free Accommodation
What would you learn during this internship?
- Get international exposure
- Meet with people around the world
- Fundamental values of local governments
- Local democracy and Participation
- You can also get the chance to learn about the social and cultural activities of the local government.
- Fundamental Values of Local Government
- You will learn about the Social and Cultural Activities of local governments
- You will know about Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Authorities of the Country
- CV Preparation and Interview Scenario
Eligibility Criteria for International Summer Internship in Turkey 2022
- All nationality holders can apply, including Asia, Europe, and Middle Eastern countries.
- New or last year graduate students can apply
- Good at learning English, reading, and speaking
- Students of Graduate can apply
- Undergraduates can also apply
- There is no maximum CGPA required
- Students of any age can apply (18 -28)
- Applicants must have leadership qualities
- The applicant will guide the international exposure
Deadline for Online Application
10th June 2022 is the Last Date to Apply for an online Internship program in Turkey.
How to apply?
- Must fill in an online application form and submit it before the deadline
- Fill all the required fields properly
- No IELTS required
For more information and details, visit the official website and get more details. Don’t miss the wonderful opportunity to meet people around the world. Hurry up! Fill in the online Application now