We are happy to announce the Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022 is now open for all international students. Students who аre lооking fоr а fully funded Sсhоlаrshiр in Switzerlаnd are now given applications for it. The Swiss government offers 500 fully funded scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees. This scholarship will cover a large number of subjects offered for admission. Arts, Medicine, Engeerening, Science, Law, and Management degree program.
In Europe, this one is a very prestigious scholarship. Switzerland is a European Country. You can study at any university in Switzerland under the Swiss Excellence scholarship. Don’t miss this opportunity to study free in Switzerland. The Swiss government offer fully paid scholarship for selected candidates. There are no application fees.
The main reason to avail of this scholarship is the swiss government giving you a monthly stipend (CFH 1,920). Switzerland also comes in top rankings for its education section. The scholarships for foreign students are open to more than 180 countries. The last date for applying is 30 September 2022. More information about the Swiss scholarship is given in below.
Details About Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022
- Country: Switzerland
- University: Different Universities of Switzerland
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D./Postdoc/Research Degree
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Swiss Excellence Research Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Excellence Ph.D. Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarships for foreign researchers
- Swiss Excellence Art scholarships
Duration of Swiss Excellence Scholarship
- Research Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months Maximum
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months
- Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months also go up to 36 months
The Swiss government will cover all the expenses given in below.
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
Eligibility Criteria For Swiss Excellence Scholarship
- For Ph.D. and Post-Doc, the candidates must have a master’s degree equivalent to a Swiss Master’s degree.
- For Masters’s degree program, the candidate has a Bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swiss Master’s degree.
- Switzerland nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must move to Switzerland for the study period.
- The candidates who have already received any other Swiss government grant can not apply.
- Eligibility сriteriа fоr Swiss Excellence Sсhоlаrshiрs vаry frоm соuntry tо соuntry. Click the following links for your country.
How to Apply for Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022
- Documents must be in English.
- The application process is online.
- Visit the Official website for applying
Documents required for the Swiss Excellence Scholarship
- A short CV
- A letter of motivation
- Submit two sets of documents original and copy.
- The first set must contain original signed documents having two letters of recommendation.
- The second set must contain a copy of the first set except for the recommendation letter.