Trent University scholarship in Canada is now offering scholarships for 2022. This scholarship program is under International Financial Aid Program for students worldwide. Trent University scholarship program is a funded program. Candidates can apply for Bachelor’s, Master and Ph.D. degree programs. Applications are open for this scholarship program and students from all over the world can apply for this program. This Canada Scholarship is highly competitive and students can apply to pursue their study in their field of interest. Almost, all academic fields are available at Trent University.
Trent University is one of the top-ranked universities in Canada, it is founded with aim of interactive learning that is personal, intentional, and transformative. The purpose of Trent University is to build the best leadership in teaching, research, and students satisfaction. As Trent University is famous due to its excellency so the excellent students from international countries are attracted to this University. All the fields and major subjects are offered at this University for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Trent University ranked No 1 for Undergraduate University in Ontario. It is ranked as the No 3 University in Canada. This University is best for scholarships and Bursaries. Trent University offers the best International Scholarships and awards to the students. These scholarships are provided to both national and international students. These scholarships are partially funded. More details about these scholarships are as under.
Details about Trent University scholarship in Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Trent University Canada
- Scholarship Category: Partial funded
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. degree programs.
- Deadline: open
Check this Transform Together Scholarship in UK 2022
List of Scholarships at Trent University
Trent University Entrance scholarship
- All candidates applying for Trent University are automatically considered for an entrance scholarship. This scholarship award is provided for the first two terms of studies. The range of financial aid is $1,000-$3,000.
IB Entrance Scholarship
- Trent University provides Entrance Scholarship to all international students based on an IB diploma. The scholarship’s worth is $1,000. It is provided to students for the first term only.
Trent International Global Citizen Scholarship
- This scholarship is provided to brilliant and competitive students from all over the world. This
scholarship is partially funded including tuition fees and ancillary fees. About $2,000 to $24,000 are given to students per year under this scholarship program.
Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarship
- This scholarship is funded to the students with high academic achievements leadership potential, and some financial needs. This scholarship covers tuition fees and ancillary fees of about $24,000 per year.
Jack Mathews International Scholarship
- These scholarships are awarded to students in Canada in honor of Jack Mathews. It covers tuition fees of about $24,000 per year.
CAEL is one of the top English language proficiency tests in Canada. It offers two scholarships for students.
- Scholarship provided to students currently studying in Canada.
- CAEL scholarship is also provided to the students studying overseas.
Western Union Scholarship Award
- The western Union scholarship program provides $25,00 to students pursuing degrees related to Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business.
Benefits of Trent University scholarship in Canada
Following are the benefits of Trent University scholarships.
- Partially funded
- A tuition fee is provided
- An ancillary fee is funded
- 90% of students get employed six months, after graduation.
Also, apply here Study in Belgium Without IELTS 2022 | List of Free Universities
To apply for Trent University Scholarships, candidates have to follow the following criteria.
- Students can apply for Trent University scholarships from all over the world
- All International students are eligible for each scholarship provided at Trent University Scholarship.
- If you are applying for a Postgraduate program, you should have a good academic record.
- English proficiency certificate is required for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Please visit Concordia University Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
Following documents are required for getting admission to Trent University.
- Previously verified degrees.
- English Language proficiency test
- Recommendation letters
How To Apply Trent University scholarship in Canada
To apply for the Trent University scholarship program, candidates have to take admission in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate program. After getting enrolled in University, applicants will get scholarships automatically. For more information please visit the official website of Trent University.