WHO Free Online Courses 2022 are available with free certificates. This is a huge opportunity for international students to obtain great skills related to health. These courses help students to work in emergency, pandemic, and epidemic diseases. This is an innovative program that helps vigorous people to work for the progressive development of health globally. These courses are intended to work for the distinct cultural community to develop effective sufficient policies. The open WHO courses are an array of hope in the difficult time of the pandemic. Furthermore, students are also awarded certificates after the completion of WHO online courses.
These online courses are sponsored by World Health Organization. WHO communicates with candidates how to communicate with investors commendably in a global health environment to gain WHO-oriented goals. These courses permit the potential community to participate to cope up with global health issues under the mentorship of an internationally recognized healthy body. WHO courses help students to strengthen their knowledge, skills, and abilities through different capacity-building resources. These courses are intended to attract the young brain, train them, and make them well trained with the health system and processes to prepare health professionals in the health system.
The WHO courses provide an opportunity for every student to advance their academic record by becoming a part of the world-recognized organization. WHO also gives rights to people to work under the custody of top-ranked mentors. WHO mentors also want to collaborate with young minds for the betterment of the health system. Meanwhile, these courses are also valuable for WHO to prepare the stratum of health techniques, essential for health care sectors. Here are some details about WHO online courses.
WHO Free Online Courses 2022 Details
- Host Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Eligibility: All nationalities
- Teaching mode: Online
- Courses available: Unlimited
- Deadline: Open all the time
Check This UNICEF Free Online Courses 2022
Benefits of the WHO free Online Courses
- Free for Everyone
- All international students can apply for this.
- No academic restrictions
- Students can join these courses at any time.
- Free Certificates are given to students.
Apply Here UK Government Free Online Courses 2022
Duration of WHO Free Online Course
Free one hour for the first two modules 1 and 2, and another one hour for Module 3.
Certification of WHO Courses
- Students who have scored 80% or more in the incremental course assessment of modules 1 and 2 will get a record of accomplishment.
- Module 3 has no certification.
Objectives of WHO Free Online Courses
Here are some objectives of WHO online courses that may help students.
- With the help of these courses’ students are able to educate themselves and others to use reasonable approaches to enforce SOP’s for the outbreak of covid-19.
- WHO courses describe the eight pillars of public health preparedness and acknowledgment and the initial actions taken by the United Nations.
- The WHO is able to use the covid-19 partner national preparedness and response plan platform to obtain a full set of actions, performance indicators, and resources needed for preparedness level estimation.
Visit here Royal Thailand Government Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Courses
- There is no restriction of any nationality.
- These courses are open to everyone.
- No academic restriction to apply for the WHO online courses.
How To Apply For WHO Free Online Courses 2022
Students must have to apply online for free online courses offered by WHO. After creating an account on open WHO and log in, candidates can select a course to learn from the list available on the open WHO website. The online application form and official advertisement links are available on official websites of WHO.