Here’s a great opportunity for international students to learn about human rights education. The application calls are now open for the Youth Summit in Canada 2022. All international students can apply for this exchange program. This is a fully-funded summer internship program and it covers all the expenses of the candidates. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this exchange program. There is no need for IELTS/TOFEL to be eligible for this youth Summit program. There are 10 fully funded seats allotted to the best motivated young students.
Voice of Rights international Association is a nonprofit organization. This organization is working for the promotion of human rights and educating different nations about drugs awareness and youth leadership. This program is a three days youth summit program through which students can explore themselves, learn about leadership, global interaction and friendship, sustainable development goals and youth strengthening, and also gain knowledge about cross-culture exchange. Young candidates are encouraged to apply for this program and there are more chances for the young leaders to be selected for this program.
The applicants who have written about motivation, ideas, and achievements to inspire the selection board are kept under consideration for selection. There are 20 seats for OBSERVERS. The students who can not get 10 fully-funded seats are encouraged to apply for the OBSERVERS seats. There is no application fee is required if the candidate is currently a student, also if the age of the candidate is between 18-24 years, and if the candidate is in the profession of law and Government teacher. The application fee for the candidate having age more than 24 years is $50 USD. More details about this exchange program are given below.
Details about Youth Summit in Canada 2022
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Organization: Youth Summit in Canada
- Financial Coverage: fully funded
- Eligible Countries: All worlds countries
- Deadline: 27th February 2022
Objectives of Youth Summit in Canada 2022
Following are the objectives of this exchange program.
- It is working to achieve sustainable development of the environment.
- It is working for the publicity of positive exchange on social harmony.
- It is working for the management and protection of natural resources.
- This organization is working for the development of human rights like peace and freedom, developing democracy, fighting against racism, cultural and religious intolerance, and it is also working to figure out the problems of people all across the world.
- It is providing health and educational facilities to needy people.
- This organization is working in collaboration with government and local government groups, national and international organizations, to accomplish their purposes and objectives.
Topics of Youth Summit program
- Human Rights education
- Drugs Awareness
- Youth leaderships
To apply for the Youth Summit program in Canada, candidates have to follow the following criteria.
- For the fully funded category, the age of candidates should be 18-35 years.
- While for the Observer, the age of candidates should be more than 18 years.
- Candidates should be passionate about social change.
- The candidates who are motivated but have no social experience are also eligible to apply for this program.
- Candidates should have a passport.
The following benefits are provided to students under this organization.
- Awards recognizing students’ efforts.
- Accommodation for a full period
- Fellowship kit
- Site seeing
- Cultural Evening ceremony
- Celebration party
The last date to apply for this program is 27th February 2022.
How to apply Youth Summit in Canada 2022
To apply for the Youth Summit program, applicants just have to visit the official website and submit the application form there, and also attach the payment proof. For more information, please visit the official website.